Powered by Outside

Hey, can you get a speeding ticket on a bike?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Hey, can you get a speeding ticket on a bike?
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
Has anyone seen that episode of Ghostrider, you know the guy who bombs it around motorways on a motorbike being chased by the police and filming himself? One time he rode a BMX past a trap and the police chased him for a little bit but I can't remember how it ended.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 12:20 Quote
around here in the park they just made soem bike cops thing were voulenteers ride around to make sure we all follow the rules.im hoping they aint a bunch of spandex wering pricks. they allready have cops in golf carts patroling.and theyve stopped me for ridding dow non of trails because i was going to fast.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 12:27 Quote
JoeFraser wrote:
Has anyone seen that episode of Ghostrider, you know the guy who bombs it around motorways on a motorbike being chased by the police and filming himself? One time he rode a BMX past a trap and the police chased him for a little bit but I can't remember how it ended.

all his stufff is staged man..

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 17:35 Quote
One of my teachers got a ticket for speeding through a stop sign, with no helmet, and hands off of the handle bars. Facepalm

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 18:01 Quote
this clip:

JoeFraser wrote:

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 20:21 Quote
well, from reading these coments, it seems clear you can get alteast stoped for riding to fast . but why do they have to stop you? if they are in a car, ride into somewhere they cant go, if there on foot, loose them, and if your lucky enough to get into a pursuit with a bike cop. well then you in for some fun, be really just hop something and loose them . after all, what are they going to do to stop you? put a stick in your spokes? and what are they gona do to a kid riding his bike? take you home? worst case ontario

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
stryke wrote:
JoeFraser wrote:

you can't stage most of what he does...

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 20:52 Quote
k so the skatepark in my town has a walking path on it and i was there one day and just randomly there was a police car on the walking path!! like wtf?? and if they see a little kid without a helmet there, they will wait till tthey leave the park and then pull them over and give them a fine for not wearing a helmet!

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 23:44 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
stryke wrote:
JoeFraser wrote:

you sure? how do you think they do movie car chases?

FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 23:45 Quote
dan atherton did in one of those podcasts!!! for a time trial!!

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 23:53 Quote
stryke wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:
stryke wrote:

you sure? how do you think they do movie car chases?

some of his stuff yeah, but the weaving in and out of traffic for miles and miles would cost A LOT to stage

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025819
Mobile Version of Website