Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
Keep is tasteful and on topic people.

Still have no time, been busy cleaning the house and working on the bikes, will get something down whenever I can.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
I have just re-acquired the rearward mounted shock absorption unit back from it's factory of origin, where it was having maintenance completed on it. (probably pretty easy but can't think of anything more complicated right now)

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
I have just re-acquired the rearward mounted shock absorption unit back from it's factory of origin, where it was having maintenance completed on it.
I just got my rear shock back from servicing

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
I have just re-acquired the rearward mounted shock absorption unit back from it's factory of origin, where it was having maintenance completed on it.
I just got my rear shock back from servicing
yep..you're up

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 20:01 Quote
I'll pass it, I like to guess but not say my own, I'm just special like that

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­ SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­ KONIOSIS

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 20:32 Quote
killerbikeman wrote:

You're supposed to post sentences with long, technical words in them, not just long words in general.

Since it's been passed, I'll have a go;

"This congregational venue describes an experiment of reverse summarization. The idea is to guess each singular sentence of a document according to the information content of its graphical words. Also, as a minimal measure of document structure, we implied a sentence position coefficient."

Just a little one about this thread.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 20:34 Quote
killerbikeman wrote:

i already posted that. and you didn't even spell it right lol

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
killerbikeman wrote:

You're supposed to post sentences with long, technical words in them, not just long words in general.

"This congregational venue describes an experiment of reverse summarization. The idea is to guess each singular sentence of a document according to the information content of its graphical words. Also, as a minimal measure of document structure, we implied a sentence position coefficient."

This thread is for sentences containing long words. the idea is to guess what each sentence means. In order to keep the the sentences complex we made a.... that's all i could get Blank Stare

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 20:55 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
woody-dh wrote:
killerbikeman wrote:

This thread is for sentences containing long words. the idea is to guess what each sentence means. In order to keep the the sentences complex we made a.... that's all i could get Blank Stare

First sentence is exactly right. Close enough on the second.

The last sentence is translated to "To keep it under control, we made a one-at-a-time rule."

Your sentence.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
woody-dh wrote:

First sentence is exactly right. Close enough on the second.

The last sentence is translated to "To keep it under control, we made a one-at-a-time rule."

Your sentence.
I can't think of anything right now, if anyone has one then it's theirs

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 22:19 Quote
Does anyone want to post a sentence? I noticed that Harrie was quite good at this.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
i conqure, sexual activities will be approaching this week day at the end.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 22:23 Quote
I won't answer that once because I already no what's going on.....

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 0:44 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
i conqure, sexual activities will be approaching this week day at the end.
your getting some tonight and its a weekday

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015109
Mobile Version of Website