Powered by Outside

Ian Schwartz Clearing His Name

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Ian Schwartz Clearing His Name
Posted: Apr 23, 2010 at 18:55 Quote
catfish is just jealous that he didn't get to do that dudes wife lol!

Posted: Apr 23, 2010 at 20:16 Quote
Fair is illegal? Sorry, but getting the last laugh (or punch) in on someone then getting arrested isn't my idea of winning.

Posted: Apr 23, 2010 at 20:34 Quote
in my opinion, catfish has no say in what shwartz does, and this is just another "tiger woods". everyone is getting hyped on what is not their buisness

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
This is the kind of moronic bullshit that goes on in pop culture, with celebrities and YouTube idiots... I would really hate to see pinkbike riddled with tools like catfish. I don't give a f*** about what some bmx dude does in his personal life, and I shouldn't...

Pinkbike is about riding bikes... Not childish drama. Quit your bitching!!! And ride some f***in bikes man!!!!

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 7:26 Quote
rybennett wrote:
This is the kind of moronic bullshit that goes on in pop culture, with celebrities and YouTube idiots... I would really hate to see pinkbike riddled with tools like catfish. I don't give a f*** about what some bmx dude does in his personal life, and I shouldn't...

Pinkbike is about riding bikes... Not childish drama. Quit your bitching!!! And ride some f***in bikes man!!!!
Pretty much summed that up.

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 7:33 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
rybennett wrote:

Pretty much summed that up.
True... but why even post that and bring this to the top of the page again!
Let's just let this thread fade away and die PLEASE!

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 12:22 Quote
Closure my friend... But now it is time for this thread to rest in peace...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036655
Mobile Version of Website