favorite smells in riding

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
favorite smells in riding
Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 23:03 Quote
marquis wrote:
willshiels wrote:
marquis wrote:

I love the smell of summer which is just round the corner,london got 22 yesterday and we got about 15.

Eh! Both of you! Stop moaning and go ride! I'm stuck on a bloody oil rig in the middle of the North Sea and it's cold, wet with a stench of hard joyless work!!!Whip

With big hairy fellas and no women.Eek lol

Why...Cry Why...Cry

There are some women... ..I think..

Anywhoo, no-one got the Jackley's remark, it's when you're armpit and arsecrack smell the same!

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 15:18 Quote
Ahem.... and you know this because you compare them presumably...? Eek

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 21:31 Quote
em-j wrote:
Ahem.... and you know this because you compare them presumably...? Eek

...maybe..Redface ...It can happen!

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 6:17 Quote
How the feck doe's your armpit and butt crack smell the same Eek ,i also like the smell of rain on hot tarmac.

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 10:39 Quote
winter riding and that sudden wifth of a bacon sarny

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 11:04 Quote
marquis wrote:
How the feck doe's your armpit and butt crack smell the same Eek ,i also like the smell of rain on hot tarmac.

It can, but it's very rare.. And you also have to be like away from a shower for at least 48hrs.. (ie. camping & biking combined)

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 11:19 Quote
willshiels wrote:
marquis wrote:

It can, but it's very rare.. And you also have to be like away from a shower for at least 48hrs.. (ie. camping & biking combined)

Pretty sure some dudes pits smelt of Sundays dinner once.Eek

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 11:35 Quote
its from a Cradle of Filth song but i like it when the Trees stank of Sunset and camphor...

FL
Posted: May 2, 2010 at 11:52 Quote
smell of pine trees right after it rains, tis like that of a gentle ode to the nostrils

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 14:28 Quote
the smell of victory after running that pesky hiker over

O+
Posted: May 2, 2010 at 15:03 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
the smell of victory after running that pesky hiker over

hahaha, those darn trail runners

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 15:13 Quote
the smell you get when its warm after its rained on fresh cut grass is always a good un, so is the smell of fork lube Big Grin

there was an article like this in a recent dirtmagi think, never read all of it though.

oh oh oh and the smell of brake pads burning at races is great, doesnt occur that often but sometimes you can smell the burning

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 15:50 Quote
daffyhuck wrote:
the smell you get when its warm after its rained on fresh cut grass is always a good un, so is the smell of fork lube Big Grin

there was an article like this in a recent dirtmagi think, never read all of it though.

oh oh oh and the smell of brake pads burning at races is great, doesnt occur that often but sometimes you can smell the burning
Dude, the small of roasted brake pads after a run is epicness! especially when you know that you were going way too fast even with the brakes Big Grin

O+
Posted: May 2, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
here on the north shore.... SKUNK!

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 16:30 Quote
nickkitchen wrote:
here on the north shore.... SKUNK!
you like that?!?!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020266
Mobile Version of Website