Crc card fraud!

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Crc card fraud!
Posted: May 16, 2011 at 19:34 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
NWray wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:

They use Parcelforce too Blank Stare not quite sure which is worse tbh

i think it may just be an in the uk think, cause anything ive ordered has come with in two weeks for PF(dam good for across the ocean and shiz) and 3 weeks for royal snail(like canada post slow as shit, still decent for traveling 300 km's)
How does it take two to three weeks lol even going by ship takes 6/7/8 days max. Razz

And parcelforce always seem to manage to damage shit herelol

key word, 5-8 BUSINESS DAYS, ie only week days

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 19:39 Quote
NWray wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:
NWray wrote:

i think it may just be an in the uk think, cause anything ive ordered has come with in two weeks for PF(dam good for across the ocean and shiz) and 3 weeks for royal snail(like canada post slow as shit, still decent for traveling 300 km's)
How does it take two to three weeks lol even going by ship takes 6/7/8 days max. Razz

meh Razz

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 19:43 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
NWray wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:

meh Razz

im pleased with crc. specially for shimano parts:P if i were ordering cranks again id be buy SLX's. srs 50% off? thats lest than cost here(typically have a 30-35% mark up from cost)

if i were buying cranks now id be tracking down just arms, but my saints while pretty hefty, are bomb proof, i have no doubt they will out last any frame i put them on Razz

Posted: May 17, 2011 at 7:23 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
marquis wrote:
JayTom20 wrote:

they still do give a tracking number with all orders... try taking a look in your shopping cart. i ordered some parts for my pump went through all the paypal stuff, then forgot to go to bottom of the screen and click place order or confirm order (can't remember which it is now)

its a bit silly cause you go to check out pay for it then have to go back and confirm that you want it

No tracking number just a link to royal snail,ordered my parts last tuesday too and they were despatched wednesday and nothing,maybe it's time that crc looked for an alternative distributor if royal snail are letting them down so badly.

Heavy but that's because they is quality pedals and you kids keep buying cheap crap.Salute

Parcel force is bigger bulkier items.

Posted: May 17, 2011 at 16:00 Quote
marquis wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:
marquis wrote:

No tracking number just a link to royal snail,ordered my parts last tuesday too and they were despatched wednesday and nothing,maybe it's time that crc looked for an alternative distributor if royal snail are letting them down so badly.

Heavy but that's because they is quality pedals and you kids keep buying cheap crap.Salute

ie wheels, frames, bikes, and stuff of that nature

Posted: May 17, 2011 at 16:19 Quote
NWray wrote:
marquis wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:

ie wheels, frames, bikes, and stuff of that nature

Yes.

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 3:14 Quote
CRC are being really shoot atm, I emailed them nearly a month ago and still haven't had a reply about my seatpost that only has a few more days left of the warranty Mad and when I got my spine plate they had bent it to get it the box to save packaging, and that's supposed to protect my back Eek

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 3:19 Quote
peter413 wrote:
CRC are being really shoot atm, I emailed them nearly a month ago and still haven't had a reply about my seatpost that only has a few more days left of the warranty Mad and when I got my spine plate they had bent it to get it the box to save packaging, and that's supposed to protect my back Eek

Phone them,i hate email as it can get lost in the post the same as my fecking pedals have.

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 3:27 Quote
marquis wrote:
peter413 wrote:

Phone them,i hate email as it can get lost in the post the same as my fecking pedals have.

Good idea, I just don't like the phone because nothing is set in writing

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 3:30 Quote
peter413 wrote:
marquis wrote:
peter413 wrote:

True but ask for their name and ask if they can send you a confirmation email,the only good thing about the l.b.s is it's face to face and they are more than likely to help you out as they value your custom,not saying crc don't but surely they understand shit will break that isn't the consumers fault.

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 4:07 Quote
marquis wrote:
peter413 wrote:
marquis wrote:

True but ask for their name and ask if they can send you a confirmation email,the only good thing about the l.b.s is it's face to face and they are more than likely to help you out as they value your custom,not saying crc don't but surely they understand shit will break that isn't the consumers fault.

I really do prefer my LBS, just sometimes it's slightly cheaper to get stuff online sometimes but with a lot of things it's cheaper at my LBS because I get such big discounts Big Grin that's the great thing about getting friendly with your LBS, and if they like you they will order most things in for you if they have accounts with the distributors, so listen up people, get friendly with your LBS's.

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 5:09 Quote
peter413 wrote:
marquis wrote:
peter413 wrote:

I really do prefer my LBS, just sometimes it's slightly cheaper to get stuff online sometimes but with a lot of things it's cheaper at my LBS because I get such big discounts Big Grin that's the great thing about getting friendly with your LBS, and if they like you they will order most things in for you if they have accounts with the distributors, so listen up people, get friendly with your LBS's.

Ours are shite here,i saved 50 quid shopping at crc on just a handful of items.

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 5:23 Quote
peter413 wrote:
marquis wrote:
peter413 wrote:

This is what makes them turds, if your friends you get a great price. If your a regular joe blow off the street you pay the higher price which to me is screwing people. They should set the best possible price for every client coming through the door. Our system in Canada for bike shops stink and we pay through the nose.

I buy from CRC with no issues and also use snail mail from them, takes 3 to 8 business days and don't mind. That's shipping across the Atlantic to Canada too. Wink

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 5:32 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
peter413 wrote:
marquis wrote:

This is what makes them turds, if your friends you get a great price. If your a regular joe blow off the street you pay the higher price which to me is screwing people. They should set the best possible price for every client coming through the door. Our system in Canada for bike shops stink and we pay through the nose.

I buy from CRC with no issues and also use snail mail from them, takes 3 to 8 business days and don't mind. That's shipping across the Atlantic to Canada too. Wink

Yet they have took the same amount of time to get mine across the irish sea lol which is about 50 miles tops.

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 5:34 Quote
marquis wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
peter413 wrote:

Yet they have took the same amount of time to get mine across the irish sea lol which is about 50 miles tops.

I was just thinking that Marquis, they could almost walk with the package to your house. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012135
Mobile Version of Website