i got park, street, and vert haha now i need DIRT

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 4:35 Quote
that is all i needed to know thank you Razz

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 4:46 Quote
codysisler wrote:
josh your retarded, haha its a DJ park man DIRT
it will be sick for 20" haha il be here, i gotta get all my styles down
i got park, street, and vert haha now i need DIRT

Hahahaah...hahahaah So stoked to here that you've almost completed your G.E.D of Bmx, once you've successfully finished your dirt class you can officially be called the best Bmx'er at The Holiday Inn. I for one will be so proud, we'll have to have a Graduation ceremony and everything......do you have a dress or do we have to go shopping?????

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 7:15 Quote
Wait a second Cody.....didnt you start out going for your 26" Diploma and then transfered credits over to a 20" Diploma?? I think switching half way is going to hurt your chances of graduating, you may have to take some extra credit courses like "successful Dirt 360's" or maybe "A Guide to a successful flat spin 360". Either way your going to need to do a lot of Dirt homework this Summer. Bummer.

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
i know im so close, just 1 credit shy, this summer is where i buckle down and just STUDY
i think on graduation day im gunna 360 tuck no hand something, i think that would be the best show of what i have learned throughout the years

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 18:11 Quote
keep dreaming sisler, you gotta learn how to hit the jump beafor you can trick it.

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 18:58 Quote
eat it luc, i was rippin djs while you were still ridin super cycles, i may be rusty, but if this park is legit, then il be back

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
Holy Crap is it cold out, but this might warm you up a little bit. The pic below is an arial of the latest location for the New Bike Park, the Main Designer and the Project manager from the design company made a trip out this week to take a first hand look at the site and get some ideas on how the design should take shape. They were also able to twist the arm of Parks and Rec into giving us the max amount of space available and thats what you see here, a fairly large chunck of land to work with. I should mention that Parks and Rec didnt have to move the community garden but they did so we would have enough room. Basically these 2 guys cant wait to make this a sick park, with lots of different elements going on and lots of progression. I like this location, I didnt think I would but when you walk it and realize that the woodlot is wide open for expansion, we'll have water right in the middle of the park and the washrooms/drinking fountain is only 200 ft away it starts to look pretty good. The designers will have a preliminary drawing done at the end of January for everybody to see, we should even have a chance to make suggestions at that time too.

photo

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 11:36 Quote
wow this is amazing the pregression you guys have made on this i can't wait!

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 17:31 Quote
Hey, the other thing the designer was asking me about was North Shore stuff???? Like skinnys, drops, teeters and that kind of stuff, wasnt sure what to say since we never really thought to build any of that stuff where we are now. If theres enough support they can incorporate it into the design easily.
Nate

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 17:41 Quote
that would be interesting and what else are they gunna add other then dirt jumps

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 17:56 Quote
Englishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
The regular stuff in the park, dj's of course, probably a slopestyle line (dj's combined with some wood features), a pump track or maybe two, a wallride, and then maybe some North Shore. Of course they'll have the park split between beginner and intermediate or expert. They talked about maybe mixing some North shore with a dj line which I think would be fun, something different. I cant wait to see what the first set of drawings looks like, I think we'll be impressed.

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 18:03 Quote
thats sick. now i cant wait till my new bike is ready and the new park is done.yea i think everyone will be impressed with what it turns out having

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
I dont know about much north shore. Its fun and all but most of the time it makes you slow down and me and slow dont get along very well. It all depends on what they mean by north shore, a jump onto a platform then a drop off would be cool but skinnys and teaters arent so much my thing. Im intersted in seeing the plans i cant wait. This thing is comeing alot quicker then i thought. Cant wait to see the end result

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 at 20:44 Quote
forgive me if im wrong but wouldn't north shore and dj's togeather basically be slopstyle?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015645
Mobile Version of Website