Powered by Outside

Crc card fraud!

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Crc card fraud!
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 5:36 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
marquis wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

This is what makes them turds, if your friends you get a great price. If your a regular joe blow off the street you pay the higher price which to me is screwing people. They should set the best possible price for every client coming through the door. Our system in Canada for bike shops stink and we pay through the nose.

I buy from CRC with no issues and also use snail mail from them, takes 3 to 8 business days and don't mind. That's shipping across the Atlantic to Canada too. Wink

Yet they have took the same amount of time to get mine across the irish sea lol which is about 50 miles tops.

I was just thinking that Marquis, they could almost walk with the package to your house. lol

Usually crc and royal snail are on the ball and it is here next day,and that's with free delivery just looks as though royal snail forgot to feed the snails or one of the snails just forgot to drop it off.Eek

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 6:02 Quote
marquis wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
marquis wrote:

Yet they have took the same amount of time to get mine across the irish sea lol which is about 50 miles tops.

I was just thinking that Marquis, they could almost walk with the package to your house. lol

Usually crc and royal snail are on the ball and it is here next day,and that's with free delivery just looks as though royal snail forgot to feed the snails or one of the snails just forgot to drop it off.Eek

What do snails even eat?! One thing's for certain, its not salt

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 6:04 Quote
Ejg94 wrote:
marquis wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

Mostly greens but they play havoc if they ever get in your pantry.lol

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 6:06 Quote
marquis wrote:
Ejg94 wrote:
marquis wrote:

Mostly greens but they play havoc if they ever get in your pant lol
Rolleyes

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 6:08 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
marquis wrote:
Ejg94 wrote:

Rolleyes
Eek

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 6:14 Quote
marquis wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
marquis wrote:

Rolleyes
Eek
Didn't mean to scare you there. LOLLL

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 16:56 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
peter413 wrote:
marquis wrote:

True but ask for their name and ask if they can send you a confirmation email,the only good thing about the l.b.s is it's face to face and they are more than likely to help you out as they value your custom,not saying crc don't but surely they understand shit will break that isn't the consumers fault.

I really do prefer my LBS, just sometimes it's slightly cheaper to get stuff online sometimes but with a lot of things it's cheaper at my LBS because I get such big discounts Big Grin that's the great thing about getting friendly with your LBS, and if they like you they will order most things in for you if they have accounts with the distributors, so listen up people, get friendly with your LBS's.

This is what makes them turds, if your friends you get a great price. If your a regular joe blow off the street you pay the higher price which to me is screwing people. They should set the best possible price for every client coming through the door. Our system in Canada for bike shops stink and we pay through the nose.

I buy from CRC with no issues and also use snail mail from them, takes 3 to 8 business days and don't mind. That's shipping across the Atlantic to Canada too. Wink
At my shop we will technically give a discount to anybody who asks (that isn't a dick provided it's not a $2 item or something). People rarely ask though. With friends of the shop it's just assumed and they don't have to ask.

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 17:05 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
peter413 wrote:

I really do prefer my LBS, just sometimes it's slightly cheaper to get stuff online sometimes but with a lot of things it's cheaper at my LBS because I get such big discounts Big Grin that's the great thing about getting friendly with your LBS, and if they like you they will order most things in for you if they have accounts with the distributors, so listen up people, get friendly with your LBS's.

At my shop we will technically give a discount to anybody who asks (that isn't a dick provided it's not a $2 item or something). People rarely ask though. With friends of the shop it's just assumed and they don't have to ask.

hey trev Wink lol how bout dem discounts lol

LOL JK

ill stop in next time im in toronto riding and need something:P

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 17:20 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
peter413 wrote:

I own a business and people don't have to ask for a deal or discount because I provide them with the best possible price in my trade.

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 17:39 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

I own a business and people don't have to ask for a deal or discount because I provide them with the best possible price in my trade.
So what do you do for the people that deserve further discount?

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 17:50 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
recklessness wrote:

They all deserve

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 17:52 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

They all deserve
Although I applaud your integrity, you fail at making your important customers feel special. Whether I think that is complete failure would depend on the nature of your business. Unfortunately, I will not be able to determine that because I don't care what you do.

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 17:55 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
recklessness wrote:

They all deserve
Although I applaud your integrity, you fail at making your important customers feel special. Whether I think that is complete failure would depend on the nature of your business. Unfortunately, I will not be able to determine that because I don't care what you do.
Perfect, just like I don't care about LBS. LOL

Cheers

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 18:11 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:

They all deserve

Cheers
Beer

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 18:13 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Rigaud wrote:
recklessness wrote:

Cheers
Beer

But to be fair I do understand your point, I went to the same bike shop and was friends with the owner for 10-12 years. Got no special deals from that shop as well as other shops I spent lots of money in. With 5-7 bikes to maintain they get business from me.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010555
Mobile Version of Website