Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours
Posted: Dec 16, 2016 at 16:41 Quote
I really like the blue and fluro red/orange giant at the top of the last page, without the colours on the rims it'd be perfect imo, wish giant would sell decals....

Anywho, 7.5/10 for the trance above, lovely bike but needs more colour imo.

Here's mine finished, only got the shock yesterday, hopefully give it a decent run over the weekend.
photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2016 at 21:08 Quote
Like the stealth look on the Trance, 8/10.

Just picked up my new patrol carbon, possibly a keeper!
photo

Posted: Dec 24, 2016 at 5:05 Quote
love that patrol 8.5/10 easy

Here is my finished Yeti, ignore the different shades of Orange, for some reason the photo shows them as different but in the flesh pretty much spot on.

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 24, 2016 at 11:15 Quote
thedad71 wrote:

Here is my finished Yeti, ignore the different shades of Orange, for some reason the photo shows them as different but in the flesh pretty much spot on.

photo

photo
I've had that same problem with orange decals in photos. Look like a beast, you might as well if put sixc cranks on it given the rest of the spec

Posted: Dec 24, 2016 at 11:31 Quote
rydelean wrote:
thedad71 wrote:

photo

photo
I've had that same problem with orange decals in photos. Look like a beast, you might as well if put sixc cranks on it given the rest of the spec
It's got carbon next sl g4 cranks on at the moment.

Posted: Dec 24, 2016 at 12:11 Quote
thedad71 wrote:
rydelean wrote:
thedad71 wrote:

photo

photo
It's got carbon next sl g4 cranks on at the moment.
So I see, I looked at the g4s but my brain kept saying "why pay more for a weaker crank that's only a few grams lighter" that and I think my weight is more of a problem than my bikes lol

Posted: Dec 29, 2016 at 4:09 Quote
photo

Just got my new bike up and running, Yeti above looks spot on, black and orange wont go wrong, 9/10!

Posted: Jan 16, 2017 at 3:18 Quote
i personally really don't like the fork color....and i think @some point you will get a dropper post Smile

on the other side it is a well working fancy frame with heavy durable parts. (exactly like i build my bikes) give you 7/10 (dat fork xD)

my enduro for 2017. (drivetrain will become hope 10-44 and xtr when the mud is gone)
Firebird

Posted: Jan 29, 2017 at 2:19 Quote
Nice looking Pivot! 9/10

Here is mine, what do you think? I'm actually not a fan of the frame colour myself, but I'll stick with it for the season.

My Pole Evolink 140 EN

Posted: Jan 29, 2017 at 4:59 Quote
ollia wrote:
Nice looking Pivot! 9/10

Here is mine, what do you think? I'm actually not a fan of the frame colour myself, but I'll stick with it for the season.

My Pole Evolink 140 EN
10/10
i dig the colour, spec and angles. How does she ride?

Posted: Jan 29, 2017 at 5:13 Quote
Wow! Thanks! I haven't had a chance to hit the trails yet as it's still super slippery. I was surprised how easy it is to manual considering the whopping chainstay length. A very light feeling bike. The angles are pretty extreme now as I put on offset bushings just for why not Big Grin

Posted: Jan 29, 2017 at 5:21 Quote
ollia wrote:
Wow! Thanks! I haven't had a chance to hit the trails yet as it's still super slippery. I was surprised how easy it is to manual considering the whopping chainstay length. A very light feeling bike. The angles are pretty extreme now as I put on offset bushings just for why not Big Grin
whats the ha nowlol

Posted: Jan 29, 2017 at 6:06 Quote
I have no idea. The bb is very low, but I'm planning to go bigger wheels.

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 at 0:27 Quote
derTetris wrote:
i personally really don't like the fork color....and i think @some point you will get a dropper post Smile

on the other side it is a well working fancy frame with heavy durable parts. (exactly like i build my bikes) give you 7/10 (dat fork xD)

my enduro for 2017. (drivetrain will become hope 10-44 and xtr when the mud is gone)
Firebird

Well I guess you are right as I just added a dropper Smile

photo

By the way, that Pole above looks sick and I actually think that is a great color, cheers!

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 at 2:42 Quote
Thanks! Maybe the colour is fine in the summer. It's just too cold and snowy for it right now.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.064793
Mobile Version of Website