or like motorboat them
lmao
motorboat? Very confused

like get your mouth put it in them andd make yours lips go like wobley thingi
dont know how to explain it

little kids do it all the time just like not on boobs

they run round like pbbbbbbbbbbbb lol
blowing a raspberry?
edit: Oh I get it, close your lips and then like blow through them so it sounds like a motorboat! Clever that!:P

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
Liam-rooney wrote:
I get it now...
lol

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
anyway
i found an old advent calender?
i was like yay at first

untill i found out all the chocolates had been eated:P

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:24 Quote
The other day I was messing about on my bike and I was like, 'what's that!?' and it was a tiny baby bat that had died and dried up so it was like MUMMIFIED!!!! It was cool!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:24 Quote
pinner41 wrote:
ok u guys are all fcked up if a drunk girl walked up to u and asked u to have sex would u sy yes? and before u say its different its not they still didnt no wat they were doin. so yeh its there fualt for gettin drunk bt its not there fualt for strippin. jst cos a girl will never do it willingly to u..

were all like 15, if shes hot enough we would have sex with her (with a condom of course, im not that stupid)

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:25 Quote
AmirB wrote:
pinner41 wrote:
ok u guys are all fcked up if a drunk girl walked up to u and asked u to have sex would u sy yes? and before u say its different its not they still didnt no wat they were doin. so yeh its there fualt for gettin drunk bt its not there fualt for strippin. jst cos a girl will never do it willingly to u..

were all like 15, if shes hot enough we would have sex with her (with a condom of course, im not that stupid)

WE? Im hoping thats a typo!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
dm-orange wrote:
dcshredder wrote:
dm-orange wrote:

or like motorboat them
lmao
motorboat? Very confused

like get your mouth put it in them andd make yours lips go like wobley thingi
dont know how to explain it

little kids do it all the time just like not on boobs

they run round like pbbbbbbbbbbbb lol

lolololol
non bike related but some people i know found two and a half grand in a bag which belonged to a bus driver but they turned it in and got like 100 quid each or something like that. its not bullshit either..

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
Liam-rooney wrote:
AmirB wrote:
pinner41 wrote:

WE?

all at the same time
Whip Pimp

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
street-panda wrote:
gangrape!
GANGBANG!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
dm-orange wrote:
Liam-rooney wrote:
AmirB wrote:

WE?

all at the same time
Whip Pimp

ey! one at a time! and im 1st!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:38 Quote
good man, sloppy seconds is a big no no!

cant say ive found much interesting stuff.

burnt out nissan micra, a load of used shotgun cartridges, an abandoned suzuki motorbike, a treehouse, then the obvious like condoms etc, a load of mates blazing a few joints. nothing that interesting.

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:39 Quote
henryf wrote:
good man, sloppy seconds is a big no no!

cant say ive found much interesting stuff.

burnt out nissan micra, a load of used shotgun cartridges, an abandoned suzuki motorbike, a treehouse, then the obvious like condoms etc, a load of mates blazing a few joints. nothing that interesting.

i once found a burnt opel corsa

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
i found a deer skull once

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011136
Mobile Version of Website