Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact captainbringdown directly

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact captainbringdown directly
Mod
Posted: Apr 5, 2023 at 17:36 Quote
#jpmccrashformod2024

Posted: Apr 5, 2023 at 18:05 Quote
mior wrote:
#jpmccrashformod2024

Ha. I am happy to help if asked. I think we will need an army to tackle this issue.

Posted: Apr 5, 2023 at 18:28 Quote
Send money with paypal to a guy under goods, after I paid and he told me he will ship it on Saturday i went back and his profile is no longer active. Should I just claim my paypal money?.

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 1:06 Quote
WTF!

Dubai Call Girls +971551079974 Top Model Call Girls In Dubai
taniyaadixit
Member since Apr 5, 2023
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=244625&pagenum=1#commentid7184939

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 4:06 Quote
I believe I got scammed but not 100% sure. We were having a normal conversation about mtb items and he was talking to me so normal. He said he was going to send it the next day and I never got tracking. And next day he was verified scammer on chat. Does that accidentally happen sometimes? And there was a phone number on the account but it was gone before I could see it again. Can that be recovered so I can call?

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 5:29 Quote
NikkiHurmence wrote:
I believe I got scammed but not 100% sure. We were having a normal conversation about mtb items and he was talking to me so normal. He said he was going to send it the next day and I never got tracking. And next day he was verified scammer on chat. Does that accidentally happen sometimes? And there was a phone number on the account but it was gone before I could see it again. Can that be recovered so I can call?

If he was “verified” by a mod then pretty sure it was a scam,

Mod
Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 5:31 Quote
jpmccrash wrote:
mior wrote:
#jpmccrashformod2024

Ha. I am happy to help if asked. I think we will need an army to tackle this issue.
i am as well. youll be the mod and we'll be your minions

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 5:34 Quote
jpmccrash wrote:
NikkiHurmence wrote:

you think anyone can retrieve that phone number just in case?

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 6:20 Quote
NikkiHurmence wrote:
jpmccrash wrote:
NikkiHurmence wrote:

you think anyone can retrieve that phone number just in case?

send a message to captainbringdown

O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 6:53 Quote
Hey Riders I just bought a bike on PB from a guy 3days ago and paid w/ PAYPAL. Well today I have a message from PB saying he is a verified scammer. what do I do? how do I contact PB??
Thx in adv for the help

Mod
Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 6:58 Quote
DicStarr wrote:
Hey Riders I just bought a bike on PB from a guy 3days ago and paid w/ PAYPAL. Well today I have a message from PB saying he is a verified scammer. what do I do? how do I contact PB??
Thx in adv for the help
was it paypal freinds and family? if not, apply for a refund. also, contact captainbringdown

O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 7:06 Quote
who is captain brown and how do I contact him for a scam?

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 7:30 Quote
DicStarr wrote:
who is captain brown and how do I contact him for a scam?

Paypal or your credit card company is the only recourse you have for getting money back, if the ad has been removed as a verified scammer, captainbringdown is already aware of it. Message him through his profile, https://www.pinkbike.com/u/captainbringdown/

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 7:56 Quote
brand new account with scam ad,and has already blocked me so a repeat offender.

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/Fireflybiker/

Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 8:57 Quote
another, new account and has blocked me,

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/nghitbiker/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020366
Mobile Version of Website