Rate My Ride V2 [Read 1st Post]

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rate My Ride V2 [Read 1st Post]
Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 9:18 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
Bongtoker wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
1. you look like a total bafoon with the username 'bongtoker', I love me some weed but chill. 2. if you're gonna come around here swinging your dick like you're top shit cause you spent about 1000 bucks more than you should have on a shitty bike, you're gonna get laughed at and made fun of
Or you can just chill the f*ck out and see that one guy already told him he was an idiot for saying the price so you just look like more of an idiot saying it again and I like the shadow orbis brake less rim but I can't run it in the back so I run odyssey hazard lite i don't care what people say about the products I buy they may not be gsport or odyssey 7ka I buy the parts I like from the companies I think have the best innovation and design
umad bro? your shadow orbis rims are garbage and you should quit bmx
Lol thanks man I appreciate the comment you have a nice day they're tough guy

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 9:24 Quote
Bongtoker wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
Bongtoker wrote:

I think bike with different rims are the way to go to be honest but you guys just look like complete idiots now for going on and on about the him posting the price like stop being a dumbass and go ride your damn bike
1. you look like a total bafoon with the username 'bongtoker', I love me some weed but chill. 2. if you're gonna come around here swinging your dick like you're top shit cause you spent about 1000 bucks more than you should have on a shitty bike, you're gonna get laughed at and made fun of
And if the only comeback you could come up with is that my name on pinkbike is bongtoker don't bother saying it I've heard it so many times and I just don't care what people think about me
''U KNW MI NAME NAT MAI STOREE OMGGGGG''

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 9:26 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Bongtoker wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
And if the only comeback you could come up with is that my name on pinkbike is bongtoker don't bother saying it I've heard it so many times and I just don't care what people think about me
What's that suppose to mean lol don't understand

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 9:48 Quote
zx12rider wrote:
al9595 wrote:
Why? A lighter one on the front for weight savings? Matching rims are the best to get especially if they are both strong (aka 7ka front and rear or gsport birdcages front rear)

The Birdcage is the weakest of the rims the have

Edit
But they are still super strong, with hard evidence that my friend, running the same wheels for a couple years (Eclat pulse's to birdcages) who is now on his third frame after snapping his subrosa pandora DTT and then got it warrentied and then snapped the replacement frame, meanwhile his wheels (rims) have been perfect, as he maintains them. They may be the weakest gsport offers, but they are still crazy strong compared to other rims.

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 11:36 Quote
U KNO MY SWAG NOT MY STORY!!!

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Bongtoker wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
lol

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 17:49 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
U KNO MY SWAG NOT MY STORY!!!
Just for all you haters

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 12:10 Quote
Right View
New Valve caps
LHD Odyssey Thunderbolts
LHD Odyssey Thunderbolts
LHD Colony Freecoaster
#ScootersSuck Sticker
And Decepticon Valve caps just to spice it up

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 15:54 Quote
bgoheen wrote:
Right View
New Valve caps
LHD Odyssey Thunderbolts
LHD Odyssey Thunderbolts
LHD Colony Freecoaster
#ScootersSuck Sticker
And Decepticon Valve caps just to spice it up
8/10

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 16:12 Quote
7/10. Would be an 8, but you care enough about hating scooters that you put stickers on your bike about it.

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 16:24 Quote
most professional scooter riders are as good as/if not better than alot of our pro bikers, so I keep my words to myself. and I used to scooter. 9/10.

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 16:26 Quote
People can do what they want, that's my take on life. I've watched pro scooter riders and been really impressed.

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 16:27 Quote
yep. i fully respect scooter riders, unless they're the 12 year olds trying tailwhips out of a bank 24/7 on their razor scooter

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 16:28 Quote
When i go to my local i spend more time on a scooter than i do my bmx but thats only because i hate park on bmx!

Street is the way forward

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 16:33 Quote
hahah that happened to me the other day. landed a feeble hard truck tho. just fun cause i'm avg on a bmx but pretty nifty on a scooter.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018818
Mobile Version of Website