Nova Scotia riders

PB Forum :: Canada - Atlantic
Nova Scotia riders
Posted: Dec 7, 2013 at 7:09 Quote
miamiheat wrote:
Are the jumps under the bridge still ridable after the snow?

Can't see why not, doubt anybodies been riding them so a rake and a shovel might be a good idea.

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 12:35 Quote
https://vimeo.com/83706988

IF you haven't seen this i suggest you give er a watch!

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
Hey guys I am disappointed with the lack of features in the city, I am seriously considering starting to construct some jumps off of South St across from the hospital there is a big empty lot, I haven't been kicked off yet. Also down Young Ave. Ogilvie Apt complex has a good graded hill that back on to the ship yard has potential for a good line or two. let me know if you have deets on any other projects / wanna join in on the fun of creating these ones with me!

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 11:59 Quote
what the hell do you mean, like dirt jumps? im so confused.

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 12:00 Quote
if you pull off making jumps in the middle of the city ill be impressed

Posted: Mar 27, 2014 at 11:33 Quote
Anybody have a bmx they'd get rid of for a 32 inch flat screen and some cash? Doesn't have to be anything nice, I just need something to get me back out hitting jumps with the boys.

Posted: Mar 31, 2014 at 12:36 Quote
Zaniewski89 wrote:
Hey guys I am disappointed with the lack of features in the city, I am seriously considering starting to construct some jumps off of South St across from the hospital there is a big empty lot, I haven't been kicked off yet. Also down Young Ave. Ogilvie Apt complex has a good graded hill that back on to the ship yard has potential for a good line or two. let me know if you have deets on any other projects / wanna join in on the fun of creating these ones with me!

dude, there are 2 decent dirt jump parks in HRM

GlenBourne & Mt. Eds.

And, downtown? Good luck with that, landscapers will have you busted in 48 hours.

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 12:33 Quote
thinking about putting my atomik up for sale. if anyones interested shoot me a message.

Posted: Apr 5, 2014 at 7:37 Quote
I'll give you 50 bucks, looks like it would make a sick boat anchor.

Posted: Apr 19, 2014 at 20:20 Quote
Hey guys I'm selling my bmx if anyone on here is interested 450 firm Sunday animal wheels gsport hubs skavenger bars animal stem shadow seat blah blah text me 1902 759 5405

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2014 at 8:37 Quote
Where's the best place to get a wheel built in Dartmouth/Halifax now a days? I'm seeing The Bike Pedaler, Bikes by Dave, Ideal Bikes, Cycle Smith, and Halifax Cycle Gallery all listed online as far as local shops go.

Haven't had to get a build done since 2008, but I managed to bend my front rim pretty good. Sigh.

Posted: Jun 10, 2014 at 22:03 Quote
chrisspurr wrote:
Where's the best place to get a wheel built in Dartmouth/Halifax now a days? I'm seeing The Bike Pedaler, Bikes by Dave, Ideal Bikes, Cycle Smith, and Halifax Cycle Gallery all listed online as far as local shops go.

Haven't had to get a build done since 2008, but I managed to bend my front rim pretty good. Sigh.

Cycle gallery by far, the owner is pretty much a wheel building artisan. Aslo good to support the small business guys.

Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 21:12 Quote
chrisspurr wrote:

just get harrison to do it hahaha he murders building wheels. he also works at bikes by dave and will probably hook you up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016228
Mobile Version of Website