Powered by Outside

Post your Santa Cruz Bullits!

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Post your Santa Cruz Bullits!
O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2016 at 0:58 Quote
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/blackspire-stinger-chain-tensioner-double-ring/rp-prod111984

You can buy one of this, "BB Mount" version where you dont have holes for ISCG mount and you place it between frame and bottom bracket cup.

Posted: Mar 11, 2016 at 11:44 Quote
Ok ..just ordered it ciechan. .thanks again .

Pete651

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 18:22 Quote
she getting ready to get a few lil upgrades Wink already have a chromag 38 t and e13 chain guide and some ti pedals

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 12:29 Quote
Has anyone experience with iscg-adapters?

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 at 20:04 Quote
nomadthistle wrote:
whitebullit wrote:
gearing is strength and preference. if you are really having trouble than i would go for a 2x setup, but if its manageable stick with a 1x setup and go with a low tooth driver and a 11-36 cassette, and if you still need more check out the RAD cage and 40-42 tooth high gear. thats a lightweight way to get a granny gear. i run a 34tooth up front and a 11-36 in the back and thats good for me.

Thank you jameshoke and whitebullit for you input. For sure it comes down to money! Right now I am running a 36 tooth on the front, going to change this. To change to a 10 or 11 speed looks like it will cost $300-400 for the parts.
Will probably just have to man up to the hills, I guess that's why they call it a "push bike"
Tires I am running kenda nevegal 26x2.5 would it be worth reducing the width may be to a 2.1 for less resistance

Would like to change drive train from 1x9 sram x9 long cage. Can I install X-9 long cage rear derailleur, X-7 front derailleur and an 11-40 tooth cassette with the One-Up 40 cog. Not sure the geometry and how it works for drive train. What's your thoughts on this.

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 4:20 Quote
nomadthistle wrote:
nomadthistle wrote:
whitebullit wrote:
gearing is strength and preference. if you are really having trouble than i would go for a 2x setup, but if its manageable stick with a 1x setup and go with a low tooth driver and a 11-36 cassette, and if you still need more check out the RAD cage and 40-42 tooth high gear. thats a lightweight way to get a granny gear. i run a 34tooth up front and a 11-36 in the back and thats good for me.

Thank you jameshoke and whitebullit for you input. For sure it comes down to money! Right now I am running a 36 tooth on the front, going to change this. To change to a 10 or 11 speed looks like it will cost $300-400 for the parts.
Will probably just have to man up to the hills, I guess that's why they call it a "push bike"
Tires I am running kenda nevegal 26x2.5 would it be worth reducing the width may be to a 2.1 for less resistance

Would like to change drive train from 1x9 sram x9 long cage. Can I install X-9 long cage rear derailleur, X-7 front derailleur and an 11-40 tooth cassette with the One-Up 40 cog. Not sure the geometry and how it works for drive train. What's your thoughts on this.
Hi! I swapped my 1x9 sram x7 drive train to 11-40 11speed Shimano XT (long or medium) with single front ring and I haven't noticed any problems. 11-40 is really good update for this "push bike", it makes the bullit climb. I guess I'm old now because I want to pedal up.

Posted: Apr 30, 2016 at 22:21 Quote
Hey guys I'm trying to sell my bike on here but can seem only to be able to find other bikes for sale? I'm not able to post an advert
Selling 2008 Bullit in Western Australia

Posted: May 24, 2016 at 21:13 Quote
Saw this thread and had to add mine. Smile

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2016 at 12:11 Quote
I've got an 06 bullit with a 03 Mz super t pro on it and wondering if I can install a taper fork. In another Pinkbike thread I've read this is possible as long as the ID of the head tube is minimum 44m. Anyone know the ID of the head tube on my Bullit. It's a Bullit 2 not a 3.

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 11:33 Quote
littleblackjeep wrote:
Saw this thread and had to add mine. Smile

photo

Oh man can I get the build sheet on this?? Moving to Tahoe and have my first gen bullit frame and would luv to do this.

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 22:53 Quote
Hi everyone, just bought a first gen Bullit. And would appreciate some guidance in fine tuning it/updating a few bits. First of all, how do I post a pic? ????

Posted: Sep 19, 2016 at 22:25 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDtLSuOhNbD/

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 1:02 Quote
I've just built a bullit up an I love it,rockshox lyric r2c2 170 travel up front an a monarch plus rc3 at the rear,it handles all the climbs well,an fly though anything in it way ????

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027981
Mobile Version of Website