Powered by Outside

You know your addicted to biking when...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
You know your addicted to biking when...
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 21:44 Quote
my dad is a dumb f*ck, hes leaving my $3000 scott nitrous in the back of our wagon which is fully visible cause its at the very end of the driveway, and i live in a sketchy part of the area right next to a park it backs my house so somebody could smash the window open the hatch and be off with my bike. and alot of people around her know i have nice bikes that are worth alot ive had to lock up my bike and put an extra lock on the door to the garage cause we live right next to a path too. behind us is a park and the path there is right besie my house. i just about knocked my dad out. sorry for the rant but i am PISSED THE f*ck OFF

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
henryf wrote:
norcokid93 wrote:
is it just me or does everyone whos a dh or freeride biker end up in B.C.?

yeah i think so mate. im planning on doing a masters degree somewhere in van in 2 years when i finish at uni here in the UK. i want to emigrate out to BC somewhere so i thought its a good a way as any to find out whats going on. theres that and i'll be 21 by the time i graduate so drinking will be legal for me. f*ck yeah!

and stprider16, how f*king insane wud the rampage course be. i swear i wouldnt be able to hit like most of the stuff thats on the rampage course. some of its SO BIG!

i would probably get the balls to hit it, i mean you only live once right? and youre probably never going to have the chance again in your life so why not go for it?
ya man everyone is like wtf u try that and u die.so.they say wel arnt u afraid of dieng.no its not that i live once might as well do it the right way

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
erik74 wrote:
henryf wrote:
stprider16 wrote:
i would probably get the balls to hit it, i mean you only live once right? and youre probably never going to have the chance again in your life so why not go for it?

tis true mate. i spose that weve seen that it is possible to do, so you might as well. i mean if you armour up and all youre not likely to end up dead...
thats the attitude that gets people killed...
so chances are ur not goin to

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
my dad is a dumb f*ck, hes leaving my $3000 scott nitrous in the back of our wagon which is fully visible cause its at the very end of the driveway, and i live in a sketchy part of the area right next to a park it backs my house so somebody could smash the window open the hatch and be off with my bike. and alot of people around her know i have nice bikes that are worth alot ive had to lock up my bike and put an extra lock on the door to the garage cause we live right next to a path too. behind us is a park and the path there is right besie my house. i just about knocked my dad out. sorry for the rant but i am PISSED THE f*ck OFF
i think anyone on this thread would be to f*ck thats stupid

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:31 Quote
dellow wrote:
stprider16 wrote:

yeah i am still pissed right off, if he moves my bike from the permesis i dont even know what i am going to do. i was also told today that on my 18th birthday i'm being kicked out of my house which is perfect. now i need a 2nd job to pay for a place to live and a car and all that stuff to get to my jobs and around. but as long as i can still bike then its all goodBig Grin

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
dellow wrote:
stprider16 wrote:

yeah i am still pissed right off, if he moves my bike from the permesis i dont even know what i am going to do. i was also told today that on my 18th birthday i'm being kicked out of my house which is perfect. now i need a 2nd job to pay for a place to live and a car and all that stuff to get to my jobs and around. but as long as i can still bike then its all goodBig Grin
buy a bus ticket alot cheaper

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:35 Quote
dellow wrote:
stprider16 wrote:
dellow wrote:

i hate buses here, we just had a bus strike for like 2-3 months. but it would be cheaper. but then again how would i get places out in the country and hills and stuff? i cant bus there

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
dellow wrote:
stprider16 wrote:

i hate buses here, we just had a bus strike for like 2-3 months. but it would be cheaper. but then again how would i get places out in the country and hills and stuff? i cant bus there
im sure u have friends

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
dellow wrote:
stprider16 wrote:
dellow wrote:

im sure u have friends

none of them that bike drive, id already probably be relying on them to sleep at their houses and stuff i wouldnt want to put more on them

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 22:42 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
dellow wrote:
stprider16 wrote:

im sure u have friends

none of them that bike drive, id already probably be relying on them to sleep at their houses and stuff i wouldnt want to put more on them
ya man my friend got kicked out a lil while he was sleeping at my place for like a week good fun though

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 1:45 Quote
i saw a true addict today. he has a rusted old volkswagen 4wd thing but had a shiny new bike rack with an 09 sx trail in it with another hardtail, didnt care what it was the sx was so damn nice!!!

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 9:12 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
i saw a true addict today. he has a rusted old volkswagen 4wd thing but had a shiny new bike rack with an 09 sx trail in it with another hardtail, didnt care what it was the sx was so damn nice!!!
was it the VW thing!?
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.dubtricks.co.uk/custom/Kubel1_little.jpg
edit: did you say thing cuz you knew it was a thing, or did you say thing cuz you didnt know it was a thing?

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 9:15 Quote
erik74 wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
was it the VW thing!?
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.dubtricks.co.uk/custom/Kubel1_little.jpg
edit: did you say thing cuz you knew it was a thing, or did you say thing cuz you didnt know it was a thing?

lol. was it what you thought it was, or what you said you thought it might be? Wink

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 9:15 Quote
dellow wrote:
erik74 wrote:
henryf wrote:

tis true mate. i spose that weve seen that it is possible to do, so you might as well. i mean if you armour up and all youre not likely to end up dead...
thats the attitude that gets people killed...
so chances are ur not goin to
no, probably not. i think im less daring and kinder than i wouldve been if my dad hadn't of died. it makes you look at life a little differently.

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
YKYATB when you dream people are stealing your bike.... he didnt make it...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014253
Mobile Version of Website