Would you go to school on an expensive bike?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Would you go to school on an expensive bike?
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 6:07 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
I think the reason nobody's tried stealing them is because they're shitty fuсking bikes.

What a dick head, why be a bike snob?

Most chavs have realised that maxxis are used on expensive bikes,and shows the absolute mentality and schooling of these inbred f*cks,get the old marker out and cover that maxxis badge up and the thick f*cks won't be none the wiser.Salute

Another money saving tip from the moderator team.lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 6:09 Quote
I like my Maxxis badge tho Frown

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 6:12 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
I like my Maxxis badge tho Frown

Theft magnet,true story i tell thee.

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 6:14 Quote
i know, when i roll through my idyllic little town on my commy some southern scumbag of a touristing chav came up to me and went 'aww it's got maxxis tyres, expensive that then..'

he was told to do one... lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 6:16 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
i know, when i roll through my idyllic little town on my commy some southern scumbag of a touristing chav came up to me and went 'aww it's got maxxis tyres, expensive that then..'

Bike was parked up in our town and a group of chavs spotted the maxxis tyres,ohhh look it has maxxis they are good tyres so the bike must be expensive Facepalm wonder how long it took the retarded f*cks to learn to spell maxxis,is maxxis and how to spell their name correctly for when they sign on the only things they need to learn in life now lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 7:38 Quote
marquis wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

Bike was parked up in our town and a group of chavs spotted the maxxis tyres,ohhh look it has maxxis they are good tyres so the bike must be expensive Facepalm wonder how long it took the retarded f*cks to learn to spell maxxis,is maxxis and how to spell their name correctly for when they sign on the only things they need to learn in life now lol
Get worn down maxxis set, put it on a shit bike. maybe slap a giant Trek sticker on the frame and lock it up in town. see what happens.

I do really mean super shit frame from the junkyard.

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 7:41 Quote
KennyKillsIt wrote:
marquis wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

Get worn down maxxis set, put it on a shit bike. maybe slap a giant Trek sticker on the frame and lock it up in town. see what happens.

it will go trust me,i had a 10 quid beater i used for work,sure enough the thieving fecks took it.

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 7:52 Quote
marquis wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:
marquis wrote:

it will go trust me,i had a 10 quid beater i used for work,sure enough the thieving fecks took it.
The UK isn't too friendly on bikes........In my town you'd be damn surprised if any even knew the worth of a world cup dh bike. Get most people to guess the price and the most you'll hear is 2000. Then on top of that....I go to a school where the kids think an 800 euro bike is expensive

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 7:25 Quote
I know I should lock my bike up at school, but I don't. Thing is everyone rides shitty bikes, but they think they're good, and the only people who know anything about bikes, have nice bikes themselves. My mate once took his 3600€ Sunday to school, and nothing happened.

Love my school.

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 8:03 Quote
I took my session to school then just left it under the stairs. No one noticed, cuz the kids aren't too vigilant.

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 at 8:08 Quote
even tho this bike
<Photo does not exist: 6400171>

is worth like a third as much as my other one, I'm more worried about it, cos it stands out more, but my mtn bike kinda blends in, cos everyone has a mtn bike and it's chipped as hell

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 at 11:40 Quote
No
Not anymore
Last timer I did, mine was robbed.
Wanna kill the kid that stole it.

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 at 11:42 Quote
Let's work this equation...

One one of worst places in Europe+one of worst schools to boot+ expensive bike,

NAH.

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 at 11:46 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
Let's work this equation...

One one of worst places in Europe+one of worst schools to boot+ expensive bike,

NAH.

Love the DP btw

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013677
Mobile Version of Website