Powered by Outside

Collaboration video project - Amateur Videogragher group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Collaboration video project - Amateur Videogragher group
Posted: May 16, 2010 at 16:02 Quote
take it slow mate, this idea isn't off the ground yet

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 16:38 Quote
high-voltage-films wrote:
what about a name? we should make a teaser too.
Yea! we would have to have a supppper dope teaser!

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 16:38 Quote
ih-sam wrote:
Yea lol we can't make a teaser yet without any footage Smile But that brings up a good point, one person will need footage from everyone to make the trailer. We should organise the segments soon though, I think the best way would be to pitch your segment idea to the group. We only want a few segments so we don't get too long, especially if we are going for web delivery. How many segments do we think guys?

Just had some cheesy name inspiration, if nothing else it might help someone think of a better one Smile anyway here they are...

- Worldwide Ride: An International Collaboration
- Up and Comers

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 17:32 Quote
kiwihardtail wrote:
ih-sam wrote:
Yea lol we can't make a teaser yet without any footage Smile But that brings up a good point, one person will need footage from everyone to make the trailer. We should organise the segments soon though, I think the best way would be to pitch your segment idea to the group. We only want a few segments so we don't get too long, especially if we are going for web delivery. How many segments do we think guys?

Just had some cheesy name inspiration, if nothing else it might help someone think of a better one Smile anyway here they are...

- Worldwide Ride: An International Collaboration
- Up and Comers
well i can film anytime here, i could even sacrifice a planned film shoot for my fullength, the opening of Mt. Washington bike park, so that could be kinda cool, but im still not sure weather im in on a segment or not.

O+
Posted: May 16, 2010 at 17:59 Quote
k, im thinking of a DJ segment, and ill hopefully be filming jordan kurucz, an x fusion rider. we can start pretty much anytime. thinking of tonight by tobymac for the song. i also like up and comers for the name. but i dont think we need to worry about too many segments. 4 mins each X 10 segments is only 40 mins, an average length for an MTB film.

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 22:09 Quote
Maybe not "the up and comers", no offence but it kinda sounds a little sexual haha, and some of the riders being filmed are already sponsored? I'm liking the international idea though tup

O+
Posted: May 17, 2010 at 8:12 Quote
lets get organized. correct me if this is wrong but this what ive gathered.
SpikeX- main editor, uploader.
Kiwi- title, credits, and he will take care of the DVD if we go for that.

should we go for sponsors? id be happy to deal with that if we do.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 8:21 Quote
Don't jump to sponsor just yet, that should be the last thing to do, you can't promise them something and then not deliever.

A name is probably the next thing and the idea of pitching our segments to each other to confirm who is in, who is doing what and any advice before we begin.

O+
Posted: May 17, 2010 at 16:49 Quote
i like kiwis idea of worldwide ride. cheesy, but intriguing. and again for my segment im thinking of a DJ segment, and ill hopefully be filming jordan kurucz, an x fusion rider. we can start pretty much anytime. thinking of tonight by tobymac for the song. ill talk to him soon.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 18:37 Quote
i like kiwis idea of worldwide ride. cheesy, but intriguing. and again for my segment im thinking of a DJ segment, and ill hopefully be filming jordan kurucz, an x fusion rider. we can start pretty much anytime. thinking of tonight by tobymac for the song. ill talk to him soon.
yea I like worldwide ride

O+
Posted: May 17, 2010 at 19:49 Quote
how does everybody feel about sending around a flash drive in an envelope to put the stuff on?

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 19:50 Quote
how does everybody feel about sending around a flash drive in an envelope to put the stuff on?
I think I would be ok with that!

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 19:54 Quote
we're still editing our own segments right?

O+
Posted: May 17, 2010 at 19:57 Quote
xeispen wrote:
we're still editing our own segments right?
i think so.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 20:11 Quote
ill be filming DH/FR most likely, i can film anything though, just tell me and ill start filming.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019879
Mobile Version of Website