Powered by Outside

How's the grip of eastern's new plastic pedals?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How's the grip of eastern's new plastic pedals?
O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 8:15 Quote
but there only $20 and lighter than metal ones personal preferance though.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
the plastic pedals gripped better than my stock ones(they were kinda crappy tho) and way cheaped than the other pedals, and a whole lot lighter i havent found anything bad to say about them yet

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
bmxskid wrote:
you ever think that bmx strayed away from plastic because it was a stupid idea? I'm sure i'll hear about people getting broken because they went to big with there plastic pedals
If you like metal better that's cool, I hope you have a good time on them. But allot of people, including myself are on plastic pedals and love them. They old up to abuse very well.

Did you grind on your plastics? If you did then that would explain why they wore out on you, they aren't meant for that.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
w/e i guess it makes sense if u can't afford to buy good pedals, don't grind with your pedals, and can't handle the extra ounces

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
chill out bmxkid everyone was on medal pedals at one time, i just gave the plastic pedals a try cause i wanted to, i love mine personally but im gonna go back to medal pedals cause i want to not because i have to

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
bmxskid wrote:
w/e i guess it makes sense if u can't afford to buy good pedals, don't grind with your pedals, and can't handle the extra ounces

dude honestly no one cares anymore, we know you dont like metal pedals, so you can stop know.

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
jumpman2334 wrote:
bmxskid wrote:

dude honestly no one cares anymore, we know you dont like metal pedals, so you can stop know.
i do like metal pedals you tool

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
bmxskid wrote:
jumpman2334 wrote:
bmxskid wrote:

And we like plastic, get over yourself and find betting things to do with your time already.

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
I won a set, so I'll be testing them out I guess.

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
bmxskid wrote:
jumpman2334 wrote:
bmxskid wrote:

my bad i ment plastic.. but its getting annoying... so stop.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 7:48 Quote
s-t-e-v-e wrote:
bmxskid wrote:
jumpman2334 wrote:

And we like plastic, get over yourself and find betting things to do with your time already.
I enjoy bugging trend whores like urself, i bet u wear girls pants

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 8:29 Quote
bmxskid wrote:

Yes because people try new products out they must be trendwhores....

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:44 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
bmxskid wrote:

Yes because people try new products out they must be trendwhores....

where are the pics of your metal pinned pc's!!!!!

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:51 Quote
I cant believe it's not metal =O

The grip...unbelievable

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
ilikemybike011 wrote:
I cant believe it's not metal =O

The grip...unbelievable
nice that should be theyre new slogan

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026078
Mobile Version of Website