The 24" Thread
Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:08 Quote
xxirocxx wrote:
The Shed Website

de other one is in Australia

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:09 Quote
mrblabla wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:
didnt know about this, when is it? i want to go even tho it is a 5 hour drive Razz
Date isn't certain yet but either december or january

Could you please PM me the date when it's set? Smile I wanna fly over since the planetickets are cheap, but I need to know it asap because planetickets aren't cheap anymore on last moments...

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:12 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:
didnt know about this, when is it? i want to go even tho it is a 5 hour drive Razz

Could you please PM me the date when it's set? Smile I wanna fly over since the planetickets are cheap, but I need to know it asap because planetickets aren't cheap anymore on last moments...
I'll let you know as soon as i do if you have facebook keep and eye on their facebook page

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:13 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:

if you do come, bring these Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.studiokoning.nl/Foto_8/Stroopwafels_040205_3334.jpg they don't sell them in England Frown

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:13 Quote
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

I'll let you know as soon as i do if you have facebook keep and eye on their facebook page

Okay thanks! Smile and I'll deff do that!

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
xxirocxx wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

if you do come, bring these Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.studiokoning.nl/Foto_8/Stroopwafels_040205_3334.jpg they don't sell them in England Frown

hahahaha I know that stuff is GOOOOOD Big Grin

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

I know its at Corby and It either Jan or Dec last year it was Dec 18th

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:15 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
xxirocxx wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

hahahaha I know that stuff is GOOOOOD Big Grin
I got hooked on them when I was over there Smile

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:18 Quote
Martin, how's your Contraband?

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:25 Quote
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

Corby looks sick! There's also a street section and a curved wallride right? Big Grin
I looked it up and London Stansted and some other one (also in the north) are pretty close to Corby and have cheap SleazyJet and RyanAir flights Smile

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:26 Quote
this should be the "UK Street Thread" lol

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:27 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

Corby looks sick! There's also a street section and a curved wallride right? Big Grin
I looked it up and London Stansted and some other one (also in the north) are pretty close to Corby and have cheap SleazyJet and RyanAir flights Smile
Yeah i've never been there but no one has every gone there and been unhappy

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:27 Quote
mrblabla wrote:

I really LOVE it! It's such a nice frame; the chainstays are damn short which makes it very flickable for street, but the bb which is a bit lower than on comparible frames makes it also very stable, so it also feels great while riding dirt and airing quarterpipes Smile Also I really like that you have 2 toptube length possibilities, since I'm pretty tall and 21.5" is too short for me (I run the 22"TT version)

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:31 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

I really LOVE it! It's such a nice frame; the chainstays are damn short which makes it very flickable for street, but the bb which is a bit lower than on comparible frames makes it also very stable, so it also feels great while riding dirt and airing quarterpipes Smile Also I really like that you have 2 toptube length possibilities, since I'm pretty tall and 21.5" is too short for me (I run the 22"TT version)
I love the look of your Contraband hopefully my Cap will be just as nice

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017051
Mobile Version of Website