Tyres tyres tires tyres tyres

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Tyres tyres tires tyres tyres
Posted: Apr 12, 2015 at 14:35 Quote
Bet u were green with envy

Posted: Apr 12, 2015 at 18:04 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
Haha I'm just used to CRCs fast shipping. Everyone rider was using Magic Mary's up front, so I doubt I went too wrong..

Doesn't matter what tyre you used in those conditions today, it was just about skill.

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 0:26 Quote
TheFreney wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:
Haha I'm just used to CRCs fast shipping. Everyone rider was using Magic Mary's up front, so I doubt I went too wrong..

Doesn't matter what tyre you used in those conditions today, it was just about skill.
I'd say I could of had the best bike in the world and I still wouldn't have gone much faster! Were you racing?

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 0:29 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
TheFreney wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:

I'd say I could of had the best bike in the world and I still wouldn't have gone much faster! Were you racing?

No but I'll be racing the rest of them

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 0:37 Quote
TheFreney wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:
TheFreney wrote:

No but I'll be racing the rest of them
It was very greasy, turned from dry on the practice day to almost like Djouce.

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 14:02 Quote
Djouce is grand lol I run a semi slick rear tyre most of the time there.

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 14:43 Quote
Haha fair play to you, I don't know how you'd do Irn Bru in the wet with a semi slick. Or in the dry lol.

Magic Mary finally arrived Big Grin I'll put pics up when I get a chance.

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 15:40 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
Haha fair play to you, I don't know how you'd do Irn Bru in the wet with a semi slick. Or in the dry lol.

Haha nice one, I'm using the WTB trail boss and vigilante and to be honest I was thinking the same about the trail boss but I was wrong, I can hit IRN BRU fine with it and every other trail in Djouce. It's a great tyre setup.

I'm waiting for my Troy Lee Designs D3 Helmet to arrive it will be here tomorrow can't wait lol.

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 0:24 Quote
TheFreney wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:

Haha nice one, I'm using the WTB trail boss and vigilante and to be honest I was thinking the same about the trail boss but I was wrong, I can hit IRN BRU fine with it and every other trail in Djouce. It's a great tyre setup.

I'm waiting for my Troy Lee Designs D3 Helmet to arrive it will be here tomorrow can't wait lol.
Sweet what colour did you go for?

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 7:40 Quote
I got the Speeda one its lovely im wearing it now lol.

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 8:20 Quote
TheFreney wrote:
I got the Speeda one its lovely im wearing it now lol.
Perfect day to try it out as well here! Put some pics up!

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 10:40 Quote
Ye I'm heading to Djouce on it later this evening. I'll post pics later, it's a bit annoying doing it by iPhone

Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 9:20 Quote
Alrighty I got the pictures up:
Pb

Pb

Pb

Pb
I also set the tubeless up. I put in 3 scoops of sealant in and it seated first try with an air compressor. I left it for 24 hours and no loss of pressure Smile It's on WTB ST i123 23mm rims with Stans valves and sealant

Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 11:31 Quote
I have to admit.
Those will kill the trails.
In a good way tup

Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 12:30 Quote
ProfessorSchaftenberg wrote:
I have to admit.
Those will kill the trails.
In a good way tup
Haha I'll have you converted in no time! Have you heard about our lord and savior Magic Mary?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046165
Mobile Version of Website