Powered by Outside

Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League

PB Forum :: Downhill
Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League
O+ FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 12:17 Quote
I am putting a Beer next to those who have paid fyi

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 12:36 Quote
do you change your team after every race, or do you make one and its locked for the whole season.

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 12:40 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
do you change your team after every race, or do you make one and its locked for the whole season.

You get 2 "transfers" between every race so basically can make 2 moves. can be kinda tricky given the different values.

FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 14:45 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
I am putting a Beer next to those who have paid fyi
Just sent 5 buckaroos!

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 15:25 Quote
OK got both of you guys

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 15:31 Quote
Paid! and looking forward to taking home the cash!

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 18:05 Quote
Are we doing winner takes all? Or splitting between 1,2, and 3?

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 4:36 Quote
Requested Salute same name as pb username

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 5:54 Quote
Sent my 5$ over last night, looking forward to Lourdes!

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 5:59 Quote
Sent my dough just now. I look forward to winning it back. Beer

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 6:01 Quote
^ Chainsaw and the Rat eh? I wanna win this thing.....but I also want those guys to crush it this year! Haha kinda tough to pick a team as Im a fan of most of the riders!

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 6:04 Quote
kmayHD wrote:
^ Chainsaw and the Rat eh? I wanna win this thing.....but I also want those guys to crush it this year! Haha kinda tough to pick a team as Im a fan of most of the riders!

I'm just stoked Smith is semi affordable this year, coming off injury. Hope he's back on it.

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 6:28 Quote
^ I was at Windham last year when he got back onto the podium, hes definitely on it but ya gotta wonder with all these newer guys up and coming if hes going to be able to hang....I feel the rat can take the win on any day, at windham, it looked like he had a mechanical as he was literally just cruising down, looking totally relaxed and like he was taking it easy.....then he crosses the line and he was up...he did end up getting bouced off the box but shit, had he been on it he defintley would have been top 3. Gonna be an interesting year, I wouldn't be surprized (actually id be happy) to see a different guy on the top step at each race.

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 6:30 Quote
I'd like 1-3 place to be rotated between Hill, Smith and Bryceland. Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020854
Mobile Version of Website