Powered by Outside

spank bikes?

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 2:24 Quote
all spank frames/parts are bullshit....a friend of me rides for this stupid company;D

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 2:29 Quote
DirtJumpDanny wrote:
Chrisbp3 wrote:
thiggs87 wrote:

Thanks man. The tyres are schwalble crazy bobs. Look really nice and are good for street but are abit on the heavy side and manholes become lethal objects with even the smallest amount of rain!!

How do they do in the dirt? I still like my small block eights but these look nice.

I've got a pair too. They feel just as good on dirt as on street and look awesome. They are a bit on heavy side though which is why I'm selling mine for a pair of Tioga Fs100s.
Thanks for the feedback!

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 8:14 Quote
ludwigjaeger wrote:
all spank frames/parts are bullshit....a friend of me rides for this stupid company;D
what is your reasoning?

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 9:06 Quote
spanks are made in tiawan in the same factory where riots and shonkeys come from , so there strong , the rims are awesome , stems too , maybe the tweet tweet bar sucks a litle cos its too short

Posted: Aug 9, 2009 at 23:29 Quote
TheSpook wrote:
spanks are made in tiawan in the same factory where riots and shonkeys come from , so there strong , the rims are awesome , stems too , maybe the tweet tweet bar sucks a litle cos its too short

I hated my spank bar, blk mrkt feels much better
photo

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:32 Quote
here is my spank just waiting for new front halo sas wheel and a halo sas rim for my back
photo

Posted: Feb 28, 2010 at 20:06 Quote
Hey guys,
The Tweet is 2.48 kg. Spank also has a new "Core" frame coming out called the Spoon One2One. It is in final development phases, and will be added to the line along side the Tweet Tweet.

Posted: Mar 2, 2010 at 13:07 Quote
photo
love the frame and bar. way better than any other bike i have ridden

Posted: Nov 24, 2010 at 22:12 Quote
2011 Tweet went through a few changes this year. The top tube length is now 575mm (a little longer, but not the full 600mm of the Lg AMP). The Chainstays have shortened, to 390mm, tucking the rear wheel basically right up to the seat tube. A few tweeks too to tubing, but still double butted 3140 steel, and still same weight. Dropouts changed a bunch, and are now minimized in size, but rock solid, with knurled outer faces to increase friction and decrease bolt slip. Finally there is a new logo job on the ECO coat finish. Hope you guys like it!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.282459
Mobile Version of Website