Powered by Outside

Underage Drinking

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Underage Drinking
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 7:55 Quote
alchohol is also a stimulant before it is a depressent.
I dont drink all that much, il have a few beers with my dad once a week and usualy go out with freinds twice a month or so.
If it was not for school i think my liver would have died

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
Another good point brought up is to get your partying out and over with at the end of highschool, where there is parental supervision, so you know what your limits are before you go away to uni, and where your schooling really counts.

Trevor

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 16:49 Quote
One of my friends got arrested with dope and cigs on him, he's 17. They took his dope but not his smokes.

Another time there was this party that the cops came to. Probably 100-200 people, cars all over the place. Out back pot smoking, and booze all over the place. I left at 10:30, and I guess 5 minutes later the cops came (so I wasn't actually there at this time). They came to the door, knowing full well what was going on, and were pretty cool and just asked about the cars blocking the road as it was really snowy/greasy.

The host ahd a full beard though, I think they might have thought it was over-19's haha.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
I agree with underage drinking because than yu get all yur stupidness(drinking way too fast, and finding yur limits the hard way) so that way when yur get to college or university yu already know how much to drink. the downside however is dickhead cops, and with drinking sooner yu can drink more wich cost yu more money cuz im up 2 about a 24 now and at 30 bucks a pop shit aint cheap

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 20:01 Quote
ahahha also getting hammered is hilarous .... yes you get stupid, thats the whole point ... and you dont embarrass yourself when everyone else is doing it

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 1:37 Quote
my buddy smokes bowls with his mom and 15 yr old brother

..nice eh

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
ITs ok about those kids, just think about it this way.

They think being gangster and selling pot for a few bucks a week is cool and going to get them by. But when they have to pay for something, they will be screwed with no education or lives. Then when we are applying for jobs, internships, etc, thats a lot less people we have to worry about because we didnt throw our lives away to be gangster.

Its actually quite sad if think about it, but I dont give a damn if they're going to be pricks and neglect themselves.

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
int3nse wrote:
ITs ok about those kids, just think about it this way.

They think being gangster and selling pot for a few bucks a week is cool and going to get them by. But when they have to pay for something, they will be screwed with no education or lives. Then when we are applying for jobs, internships, etc, thats a lot less people we have to worry about because we didnt throw our lives away to be gangster.

Its actually quite sad if think about it, but I dont give a damn if they're going to be pricks and neglect themselves.

exactly

my buddy drops 500 for weed in 2 weeks..like thats almost his whole pay check to ruining himself

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026334
Mobile Version of Website