ATOMLAB ha THE worst customer service ever

but there pimps and pimplites are f*cking ACE

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
pimpsmack wrote:
ATOMLAB ha THE worst customer service ever

but there pimps and pimplites are f*cking ACE

Agree! and yup yup!

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 11:01 Quote
i duno lol i have a pair of halo combat's on my acid right now but im buying a pair of dmr dv's and i would like some comments on the difference of the pair cheers Beer Very confused

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
lol. i like internet arguments

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 9:10 Quote
Ive owned both dmr and halo rims and several diffrent models all 24. From my experience with them...

DV rims are light and look nice but i did find them to be weak and fall apart as a wheel in about 6 months. DMR revolver hub was never ending problems and looks horrible.(my opinion). Maybe a better hub and build the rims could hold out better.

Halo tornado rim look nice found them to be very strong still yet to have to take a spoke to them. The hubs are so much better looking and 10 times more relaible.But dont like the big nasty graphic on the rim u cant remove!

This is all just from my experience!

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
i have dv rims built up onto pro 2 hubs and there amazing
far better than the combats i had that were destroyed within 3 months
only thing annoying is how strong they are i wanna upgrade to pimp lites but obv there is no point untill the dvs die
great value for money in my eyes

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 9:32 Quote
ive got combats at the mo.had them for about 6 months with no problem.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
halo wins anyday. dmr are shit. my friend blake samson who is sponsered by dmr and supposed to run dmr backlines has cracked two rims clean at where they are joined.

he prefers halo as they have a welded join inside and are much stronger..

halo wins..

Wink

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
halo wheels are the best you cant have lighweight wheels that are strong really.. and ive had a standard set of SAS wheels for 2 years now and they havent even buckled and yes it fell from 15ft to flat only last monday and still...no buckles DMR stuff is a pile of crap (unless its older stuff) identiti and halo etc have THE best customer service ever .. ison distribution is run by a guy called matt hes such a safe guy ,, when i first had my identiti p60 i had a problem with my disc mount and he sent me a new revised design one totally free of charge really quickly probably the best customer service youll get is in ison

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 16:30 Quote
terrance- wrote:
halo wheels are the best you cant have lighweight wheels that are strong really.. and ive had a standard set of SAS wheels for 2 years now and they havent even buckled and yes it fell from 15ft to flat only last monday and still...no buckles DMR stuff is a pile of crap (unless its older stuff) identiti and halo etc have THE best customer service ever .. ison distribution is run by a guy called matt hes such a safe guy ,, when i first had my identiti p60 i had a problem with my disc mount and he sent me a new revised design one totally free of charge really quickly probably the best customer service youll get is in ison
noone can beat hope for after sales
i snapped a disk bolt in brand new hub sent it to them and they sorted it and sent it back postage payed all free

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
swifty17uk wrote:
terrance- wrote:
noone can beat hope for after sales
i snapped a disk bolt in brand new hub sent it to them and they sorted it and sent it back postage payed all free

nah nah i didnt even have to send ison my frame theyre so tidy .. hope dont answer the phone quick enough and they turn the phone off at like 3 o clock on a friday and it tells you they shut at 4!!!!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 6:36 Quote
DaveyLC wrote:
Halo SAS have got to be the hardest wheels out there.. They are complete and utter over-kill!

Hell Yer I have ridden on halos and there great

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
It must be said that the halos do weight a lot, although saying that the Sunringle Double Wide 24inch come in at a wopping 900G!!! weighed my new one just the other day.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025912
Mobile Version of Website