Powered by Outside

Monster Energy, good taste or good logo

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Monster Energy, good taste or good logo
Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
yes you're right nevermind thats still a lot

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
It clearly states 160mg per 16oz. I don't know what you're getting at.

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
CapnCrunch wrote:

You think thats a lot... I dont know if you have a drink called NOS where you live. Its in a blue bottle, like a bottle of Nos... It has 365mg of cafine or something. I will get you an exact number tomorrow.

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
-philster- wrote:
CapnCrunch wrote:

You think thats a lot... I dont know if you have a drink called NOS where you live. Its in a blue bottle, like a bottle of Nos... It has 365mg of cafine or something. I will get you an exact number tomorrow.

http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/nos

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
[Quote="dowst"]

Do all of you know that the "energy" buzz you receive from drinking a Red Bull or Monster is almost entirely placebo effect? Drinking a Monster does not, in ANY way, give you more energy. The buzz you may (or may not) receive is just from the caffeine which stimulates your body to use MORE of the energy that your body already has at a FASTER rate.

tup You're right about it not boosting your enery ...only on a physical level though. Alot of enery drinks are actually only liquid triggers for mental reflex. They simply stimulate your brain to function at a higher level, like coffee. Then your brain sends signals to your body telling it you have energy to burn. So there is some pros to using them occasionaly.

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
lilshredda16 wrote:
Ya I think Monster tastes best. My 2nd choice is definately Rockstar Burner. Wow, that is good. Oh and Stoked Wind Chill is amazing
eww burner i bought one big one and i threw up many times so i got another small one and gave it to my friend to drink so i could have the can for my collection.

and my friend got sickWhip

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
[Quote="spydr05"]
dowst wrote:

Do all of you know that the "energy" buzz you receive from drinking a Red Bull or Monster is almost entirely placebo effect? Drinking a Monster does not, in ANY way, give you more energy. The buzz you may (or may not) receive is just from the caffeine which stimulates your body to use MORE of the energy that your body already has at a FASTER rate.

tup You're right about it not boosting your enery ...only on a physical level though. Alot of enery drinks are actually only liquid triggers for mental reflex. They simply stimulate your brain to function at a higher level, like coffee. Then your brain sends signals to your body telling it you have energy to burn. So there is some pros to using them occasionaly.

pro mostley drink it cuz they get paid lol its tru

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
I think Monster is the best tasting energy drink, and there's more of it in a can than Red Bull, and for the same price. But yeah I guess I do kind of buy it for the logo, but mostly for taste.

O+ FL
Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
I recently found Go Fast energy drinks, and it is hands down the best one I've ever had. If you're into energy drinks, this is the one, check them out. gofastsports.com

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:06 Quote
Are those the ones that taste like cola?
singletracker wrote:
I recently found Go Fast energy drinks, and it is hands down the best one I've ever had. If you're into energy drinks, this is the one, check them out. gofastsports.com

O+ FL
Posted: May 15, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
spydr05 wrote:
Are those the ones that taste like cola?
singletracker wrote:

No, doesn't taste like cola. I don't really know how to describe the taste, but it's good.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
Monster khaos the oange can is he bomb!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
monsters are amazing iam adicted to themBig Grin i dont no how anyone could like themVery confused

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
monster is the bestSmile \

however, is it good for you? lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017037
Mobile Version of Website