Powered by Outside

Don't you just hate it when...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Don't you just hate it when...
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
-M--P- wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
or when people have 2 first name like rickey bobby,jks matt

actually its true though, not the two first names part, i hate having two first names, k whenever we have a supply they always say " paul matt? thats a weird name....well thanks for pointing that out its the other way around ya dumb shit. sorry i get emotional wit my name
im sorry paul,i mean matt,i mean james,wait what

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
ride24bikes wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
GoHuckIt wrote:

Maybe It Was Both Of Them Eek
haha they are both sitting in the kitchen staring at some bacon
Don't even go there buddy. Wink
haha ok fine, yeah not bacon, sausages

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:04 Quote
anyways, dont you just hate it when people jack off in their kitchens haha. Back on topic now. Dont you have it when people say that you arent good if you cant do a wheelie but you can do stalls and 180s and shit. Not saying i can 180 cause i cant do one flat but still.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:07 Quote
Don't you hate it when you run out of music to put on your iPod?

I have 3000 songs on my computer, yet I still want more! Madder But I don't know what to get!

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
dint you hate it when you cant afford an ipod

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
ride24bikes wrote:
Don't you hate it when you run out of music to put on your iPod?

I have 3000 songs on my computer, yet I still want more! Madder But I don't know what to get!
Dont You Hate It When Your Friend Steals Your Brand New Ipod
Puts 2000 Songgs On It With His iTunes
Gives it Back And Now YOU cant Out any Songs On It

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
yea, my friends do that to eachother and im like guys who cares? let a rider be a rider cus once ur riding its not gona make a difference to you

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:11 Quote
-M--P- wrote:
ride24bikes wrote:
Don't you hate it when your mom catches you jacking off in the kitchen and then you tell your bestfriend about it and he tells the whole school? (even the teachers know.)
Wink
Bahah!

This is pointed towards Neriahlikestobike because he got caught and then he told me and I told some people, then they told people, now the whole school bugs him atleast 5 times a day.

lol

dude that would suck, kid prob cries himself to sleep every night.
no only a couple of nights afterwords Wink

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:12 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
-M--P- wrote:
ride24bikes wrote:
Don't you hate it when your mom catches you jacking off in the kitchen and then you tell your bestfriend about it and he tells the whole school? (even the teachers know.)
Wink
Bahah!

This is pointed towards Neriahlikestobike because he got caught and then he told me and I told some people, then they told people, now the whole school bugs him atleast 5 times a day.

lol

dude that would suck, kid prob cries himself to sleep every night.
no only a couple of nights afterwords Wink
ah the man of the hour,wats up,hopfully not you

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
yea, my friends do that to eachother and im like guys who cares? let a rider be a rider cus once ur riding its not gona make a difference to you
What, jack eachother off?

Wink

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:18 Quote
ride24bikes wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

Wink
k wait hold up,back up,way up,wait a minute,you have friends???Very confused Very confused Very confused

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
ride24bikes wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

Wink
k wait hold up,back up,way up,wait a minute,you have friends???Very confused Very confused Very confused
Who? Me?

Of course course I have friends!Confused

Maybe you're talking to PNWrider?

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:24 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
ride24bikes wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

Wink

haha, yea i got friends bro, why?

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
Jesus, I leave for 33 minutes and like 5 pages of replies about jacking off in ovens...or something wow pinkbike!

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:32 Quote
YeahSoWhat wrote:
Jesus, I leave for 33 minutes and like 5 pages of replies about jacking off in ovens...or something wow pinkbike!
Lol
It Just Started Slowing Down

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015170
Mobile Version of Website