Powered by Outside

The most overrated and underrated freeriders? and why?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The most overrated and underrated freeriders? and why?
Posted: May 20, 2008 at 4:57 Quote
Carlo Diekmann is underated

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 5:05 Quote
jefo wrote:
just,

j bender

overrated

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
tudorm wrote:
jefo wrote:
just,

j bender

overrated

what! he is underrated. you do the jah drop. see how your butt feels

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
jefo wrote:
tudorm wrote:
jefo wrote:
just,

j bender

overrated

Or how your whole bone structure feels... hey, isnt a fatal drop ~70 feet anyway?

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
Cyclist-Abuse wrote:
jefo wrote:
tudorm wrote:

overrated

Or how your whole bone structure feels... hey, isnt a fatal drop ~70 feet anyway?

u got bike suspension... arm and leg compression, and ground give... i doubt it

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:
Cyclist-Abuse wrote:
jefo wrote:

u got bike suspension... arm and leg compression, and ground give... i doubt it

I mean, if he were to mess up and fall before he hit the ground, he is pretty much guaranteed to never be able to ride again..

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:
so lets hear y u people think bourdon is overrated... and leave out the slopestyle nonsennse
he justs goes off cliff he never does anything innovative

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
poozank wrote:
konarrider2007 wrote:
so lets hear y u people think bourdon is overrated... and leave out the slopestyle nonsennse
he justs goes off cliff he never does anything innovative

awl yea a flat spin 2360 on a 60+ foot gap isnt innovative at all... he is attempting 3 drops now... and has done some of the biggest jumps in the industry and cleaned them better than others... adn besides kid ur 8 years old... u dnt know anything

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
still man not saying hes a bad rider because hes not ... it's just he really isnt that great anymore and people do much bigger threes than him ( and actually land)

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
mike-l wrote:
still man not saying hes a bad rider because hes not ... it's just he really isnt that great anymore and people do much bigger threes than him ( and actually land)

they do but that doesnt make him overrated...

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
Cyclist-Abuse wrote:
jefo wrote:
tudorm wrote:

overrated

there is no "fatal" drop height .. 5 feet could be fatal If you fall wrong or hit your head.. possibly you're referring to the terminal velocity, which, for a human would be between 54 and 76 meters a second ( 162 to 230 feet a second ) and would take 15 to 23 seconds to achieve , depending on the falling body's orientation, and limb position .. that number is based on an unclothed body.

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
dmadness wrote:
Cyclist-Abuse wrote:
jefo wrote:

there is no "fatal" drop height .. 5 feet could be fatal If you fall wrong or hit your head.. possibly you're referring to the terminal velocity, which, for a human would be between 54 and 76 meters a second ( 162 to 230 feet a second ) and would take 15 to 23 seconds to achieve , depending on the falling body's orientation, and limb position .. that number is based on an unclothed body.

Ugh... now im trying to remember where I heard that from...

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 22:39 Quote
jefo wrote:
tudorm wrote:
jefo wrote:
just,

j bender

overrated

man i do no jah drop. i'm not trying to get any attention upon myself. unlike bender. he's got balls. that's it! does not have any style at all. he just hucks and my eyes don't wanna see that in MTB movie. this is my personal opinion. oh and bourdon i don't really like either but he is way above bender. the things he does are pretty big and gutsy but he can not put some style in it due to his height. he looks like he is fighting with the bike. Vanderham is underrated period. Athertons underrated. Josh Bryceland underated. Neil Donoghue underrated and i can go on. but yet again these are personal preferences and anyone has the right of opinion.

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 23:05 Quote
tudorm wrote:
man i do no jah drop. i'm not trying to get any attention upon myself. unlike bender. he's got balls. that's it! does not have any style at all. he just hucks and my eyes don't wanna see that in MTB movie. this is my personal opinion. oh and bourdon i don't really like either but he is way above bender. the things he does are pretty big and gutsy but he can not put some style in it due to his height. he looks like he is fighting with the bike. Vanderham is underrated period. Athertons underrated. Josh Bryceland underated. Neil Donoghue underrated and i can go on. but yet again these are personal preferences and anyone has the right of opinion.

For being 26 yrs old, your ignorance on Bender surprises me.

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 23:28 Quote
Basigoitia.....Confused

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021818
Mobile Version of Website