Powered by Outside

I Got My New Verde... But it Didn't Come With Bars!!! *UPDATE!*

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
I Got My New Verde... But it Didn't Come With Bars!!! *UPDATE!*
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
I just ordered that bike same color same place hope it doesent come without handlebars id be pissed!Madder

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 10:56 Quote
dabmx93 wrote:
I just ordered that bike same color same place hope it doesent come without handlebars id be pissed!Madder

Yeah, assuming you didn't read the thread, the people in Taiwan forgot to include the bars in the box. But I talked to a guy at Verde and he's sending me them and a bunch of stuff free of charge. Big Grin

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 11:53 Quote
416rider wrote:
dabmx93 wrote:

Yeah, assuming you didn't read the thread, the people in Taiwan forgot to include the bars in the box. But I talked to a guy at Verde and he's sending me them and a bunch of stuff free of charge. Big Grin
I guess thats good. How do you like it so far??

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
dabmx93 wrote:
416rider wrote:
dabmx93 wrote:

I like it a lot. Haven't really rode it yet due to lack of good bars and breaks. But what what I've been doing so far, it's a solid bike. Once I start doing some actual good riding on it I'll hit you up.

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
416rider wrote:
dabmx93 wrote:
416rider wrote:

I like it a lot. Haven't really rode it yet due to lack of good bars and breaks. But what what I've been doing so far, it's a solid bike. Once I start doing some actual good riding on it I'll hit you up.
Ok sounds good. I should be getting mine eiter tommarow or monday.Big Grin

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
dabmx93 wrote:
416rider wrote:
dabmx93 wrote:

Sweet, what color did you order?

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
416rider wrote:
dabmx93 wrote:
416rider wrote:

Sweet, what color did you order?
Mint!

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:11 Quote
That's sick... it looks so much better in person than it does in the pictures. Even in actual pictures of the bike taken by owners, the paint doesn't look as good as it really does. Good choice!

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:01 Quote
416rider wrote:
That's sick... it looks so much better in person than it does in the pictures. Even in actual pictures of the bike taken by owners, the paint doesn't look as good as it really does. Good choice!

I agree on that.. especially the one on verde website

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 21:00 Quote
Raph333 wrote:
416rider wrote:

I agree on that.. especially the one on verde website
Hell ya I got it!!!

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8d936b3127ccec4f7e421dbbd00000040O02Aat2zRk1ZMge3nw8/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D480/ry%3D320/

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 21:37 Quote
I finally got them!

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 21:44 Quote
416rider wrote:
I finally got them!

But I'll get pictures tomorrow, I'm too tired to get them now.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
the way i look at it as you got owned for not supporting your LBS

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017300
Mobile Version of Website