Powered by Outside

food!!

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
tw3ak wrote:
lol step 1: buy pegs step 2: take bolts off step 3: put pegs on axles step 4: put bolts on axles step 5: ride it like u stole it
yeah..but i have the profile race front hub..and the allen bolts go into the hub..it doesnt have an axle..so i dunno if pegs will work..i've heard that they can snap the bolts and i dun wanna ruin my ti bolts Smile

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 21:00 Quote
--fubar-- wrote:
tw3ak wrote:
lol step 1: buy pegs step 2: take bolts off step 3: put pegs on axles step 4: put bolts on axles step 5: ride it like u stole it
yeah..but i have the profile race front hub..and the allen bolts go into the hub..it doesnt have an axle..so i dunno if pegs will work..i've heard that they can snap the bolts and i dun wanna ruin my ti bolts Smile

nah my odyssey vandero was like that and it worked smoother than putting it on an axle lol

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 3:40 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.ecotopia.co.uk/product_images/Medium/BB1362;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpgpoam bear!!!

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 6:00 Quote
tw3ak wrote:
--fubar-- wrote:
tw3ak wrote:

nah my odyssey vandero was like that and it worked smoother than putting it on an axle lol
didnt break?

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
nope never broke once and i landed hard on a lot of rails

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
--fubar-- wrote:
nutty247 wrote:

lol its just a bag of crisps (or potato chips maybe as you know them) that are shaped like a teddy bear ? get it ? lol
yes..but why? and are they thin like potato chips or are they thicker?
well they are obv made for children so they are really nice lol
there used to be more in a bag-i have taken them to school like everyday but i dont give a shit because they are immense-left school now so i take them to work and im pretty sure i will take them to collegeWink

Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 23:55 Quote
Butter chicken! Or any other Indian curry.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 2.161768
Mobile Version of Website