Powered by Outside

How long you've been riding and the tricks you can do

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How long you've been riding and the tricks you can do
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 11:49 Quote
i just have fun when i ride been ridng 1 year and 5 months and raced for 3 months when i was 13. i will do random things like if i see a 3 set i will jump it or 180 or 3 just go all aorund the skatepark makign up your own lines as you go along or if its street i migth create some lines in my head before i do them.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
tylerdogan wrote:
patrickrider wrote:
Dude I just turned 15 and have proof I started riding last year on a mtb, check my pics you little f*cking f*ggot.

EDIT: And btw not everyone learns only one trick a season because we're to pussy ass bitch to try something scary and hard. So stfu you and stop talking all big cause you f*cking SUCK.

so want to play a game of bike then?

Sorry, was I talking to you?
no sir but im asking you, want to play a game of bike

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
zacbell26 wrote:
patrickrider wrote:

Dude that was months ago, but if you want to keep bitching about me, play me in a game of bike right f*cking now.

EDIT: And by the way, I took a letter for that so how could I have been making up excuses?
so you'd play me but you wouldn't play tyler?? haha i was right,you cant take losing a game,why dont you go bike for 5 years and then come back and brag about how you've progressed over the "season"...

Dude I just turned 15 and have proof I started riding last year on a mtb, check my pics you little f*cking f*ggot.

EDIT: And btw not everyone learns only one trick a season because we're to pussy ass bitch to try something scary and hard. So stfu you and stop talking all big cause you f*cking SUCK.
who say's i'm "talking all big" , i'm just saying,all you do is brag about how much you can do compared to how long you've been biking,and then you start posting all these videos on your "progression",nobody cares.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
Stop fighting like a bunch of ninnies. If one more person quotes that everest of a quote tree its ban time. Back on topic or locky locky.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:05 Quote
why not instead of posting trick names that you can do, lets see some pictures of you doing these tricks

i can 360
Views: 278    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
ride-your-bike wrote:
why not instead of posting trick names that you can do, lets see some pictures of you doing these tricks
2nd

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 17:34 Quote
zacbell26 wrote:
who say's i'm "talking all big" , i'm just saying,all you do is brag about how much you can do compared to how long you've been biking,and then you start posting all these videos on your "progression",nobody cares.

What did you just say lmfao, I have never posted a single video onto any topic about my progression you dum nub. And all those other videos, it's called for games of bikes. And whats wrong with posting video's, their is video functions for a reason you loser. And you also said, "lets ride for five years and say that all those tricks are from one season" when clearly I have only been riding for one? wtf.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
zacbell26 wrote:

What did you just say lmfao, I have never posted a single video onto any topic about my progression you dum nub. And all those other videos, it's called for games of bikes. And whats wrong with posting video's, their is video functions for a reason you loser. And you also said, "lets ride for five years and say that all those tricks are from one season" when clearly I have only been riding for one? wtf.

You dont get it, do you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 2.259660
Mobile Version of Website