2009 sx frame

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
Yep, it pedals amazing and if ya switch on the propedal you can climb like an animal haha. But seriously I have to ride uphill a couple km to my buddies house sometimes and works great. If it means anything to you I also rode it down Schleyer, Whistler DH and garbanzo at Whistler with one brake, no problems.

nice to know..thanksBeer
i always asked my self if i can ride slayer & those tec.-trails in whistler with my sx (with just a back wheel brake).

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
mad-mk66 wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
Yep, it pedals amazing and if ya switch on the propedal you can climb like an animal haha. But seriously I have to ride uphill a couple km to my buddies house sometimes and works great. If it means anything to you I also rode it down Schleyer, Whistler DH and garbanzo at Whistler with one brake, no problems.

nice to know..thanksBeer
i always asked my self if i can ride slayer & those tec.-trails in whistler with my sx (with just a back wheel brake).
i've done it

Posted: May 11, 2013 at 13:12 Quote
I have the 2009 gold trail 2 and it's the best bike I have ever owned. I do everything with it, DH, freeride and XC (not too shabby thanks to pro pedal). I was surprised at how well it eats up rock and berms, can't believe they stopped making them.
SX trail 2

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022848
Mobile Version of Website