PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
statler wrote:
superdupertroper wrote:
statler wrote:

Que?
o
Because you shop at Ccs, You should go to Danscomp.com I got my shoes on clerence for half off. 80$ for 40$

CCS has some good stuff, and I didn't see anything on Dans Comp that would be warm enough for me. My Ipaths have a shirling lining. Toasty!

Edit: I'm keeping 'em by the way.
i just stick to 6.0's. call me a 'trend whore' but they are so damn comfy!

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
scotch wrote:
statler wrote:
superdupertroper wrote:
o
Because you shop at Ccs, You should go to Danscomp.com I got my shoes on clerence for half off. 80$ for 40$

CCS has some good stuff, and I didn't see anything on Dans Comp that would be warm enough for me. My Ipaths have a shirling lining. Toasty!

Think of the little kids in Asia. I despised myself while wearing my Nikes. Wear Loteks or something.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
what pair? I have 6.0 air mogan mid's and I think they are the best BMX shoes in the world aside from clip ins for grip. Yes alot more comfy than I thought they would be when I got them too.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
Unfortunately, I wear Nike when I play basketball and run, because, well, what else can you wear? Adidas? Same deal. Converse? Bought out by Nike. Reebok? Nope.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:51 Quote
statler wrote:
scotch wrote:
statler wrote:

Think of the little kids in Asia. I despised myself while wearing my Nikes. Wear Loteks or something.
I also thought nike stopped that?

Freerideguy14 wrote:
what pair? I have 6.0 air mogan mid's and I think they are the best BMX shoes in the world aside from clip ins for grip. Yes alot more comfy than I thought they would be when I got them too.

He has Oncores.

Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:
scotch wrote:

I also thought nike stopped that?

I never heard that.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
statler wrote:
Unfortunately, I wear Nike when I play basketball and run, because, well, what else can you wear? Adidas? Same deal. Converse? Bought out by Nike. Reebok? Nope.
basketball (sports such as football baseball and stuff like I play simply have to have nike.) Running you can get some asics or something.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
statler wrote:
scotch wrote:
statler wrote:

are you serious! almost everything is made in Asia. you would not have much in your house, w/o Asians. were all of the components on your bike made in the U.S.?, just asking and wonderin

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:
basketball (sports such as football baseball and stuff like I play simply have to have nike.) Running you can get some asics or something.

I actually wear Brooks right now, but when it comes to track and REAL performance shoes, Nike is absolutely the best. They have a new mid-distance track spike weighing in at 3.6 ounces. No one else can compete.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
scotch wrote:
statler wrote:
scotch wrote:

are you serious! almost everything is made in Asia. you would not have much in your house, w/o Asians. were all of the components on your bike made in the U.S.?, just asking and wonderin

Not everthing is made in sweatshops though.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
statler wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:

I actually wear Brooks right now, but when it comes to track and REAL performance shoes, Nike is absolutely the best. They have a new mid-distance track spike weighing in at 3.6 ounces. No one else can compete.
Oh thats for sure but like cross country or just recreational running nothing beats asic.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:

Oh thats for sure but like cross country or just recreational running nothing beats asic.

Asics don't fit my foot right. Only Nike and Brooks do out of the shoes I've tried.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
statler wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:

Asics don't fit my foot right. Only Nike and Brooks do out of the shoes I've tried.
I had the same problem you have to like special order or something. I have a high arch and wide feet. I hated trying on asics but they feel great after a bit of wearing them in and the correct width.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:

I had the same problem you have to like special order or something. I have a high arch and wide feet. I hated trying on asics but they feel great after a bit of wearing them in and the correct width.

I'll stick with Brooks for all my needs besides track.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.105321
Mobile Version of Website