Powered by Outside

What is the worst thing that has happened to you on a ride?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What is the worst thing that has happened to you on a ride?
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
forrestgimp wrote:
coperone wrote:
Worst thing that happened to me was today! I was riding near my highschool and i wanted to catch some attention by makeing bunny360... well i did it but when i have land it, my jeans was stuck in my sproket... so i went down, hard... everyone laught, so i have catch a lot of attention lol Madder Whip Facepalm Big Grin
Even worse, I was just riding in front of my school and my jeans got caught! Whip Facepalm What kind of riding is there in Croatia? I played a hockey team from Zagreb.

Its ok... there are a lot of riders.. i live in a little town called Donja Stubica, thats near Zagreb... In Donja Stubica we have nice dirt track... so its fine for us bmx riders here in Croatia...

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
why do people tend to show off? i learned that when you show off you always fail!
yes this seems to be correct for me as well.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
why do people tend to show off? i learned that when you show off you always fail!
haha, yeah, i did that for about a week until i figured out it happens every time

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
hence y i always fall or f*ck up on filming runs....... still showing off....but to the cam.....

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
i've had two pinch flats in one day from bunny hopping onto a lej, and casing, was really annoying.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 16:39 Quote
coperone wrote:
forrestgimp wrote:
coperone wrote:
Worst thing that happened to me was today! I was riding near my highschool and i wanted to catch some attention by makeing bunny360... well i did it but when i have land it, my jeans was stuck in my sproket... so i went down, hard... everyone laught, so i have catch a lot of attention lol Madder Whip Facepalm Big Grin
Even worse, I was just riding in front of my school and my jeans got caught! Whip Facepalm What kind of riding is there in Croatia? I played a hockey team from Zagreb.

Its ok... there are a lot of riders.. i live in a little town called Donja Stubica, thats near Zagreb... In Donja Stubica we have nice dirt track... so its fine for us bmx riders here in Croatia...
That's cool. I have Rabbit Hill mountain bike park really close to me and there is a lot of skateparks in Edmonton and there's one in my town of Beaumont.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 17:59 Quote
for the ''show'' I was ''practicing'' bunny hop tailwhip and the rear of my bike hit my legs before I hit the ground and just whip me down over it (sorry for my english)

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 3:09 Quote
DKrider65 wrote:
Did a simple j-hop onto a curb, but didnt quite get the rear up, it hurt the curb and threw the rear end of the bike over me. I white knuckled on the grips and hit my shoulder then my head on the sidewalk. There was some people in the parking lot and one employee smoking outside and this kid I met for the first time that day. It hurt to eat for a week and I was very embarased
HAHA thats happened to me aswell, i went to hop a gutter thingy in a car park and i was running low air preesure in my back tire. My back wheel hit the edge of the gutter, it shot straight i like perfectly nose manuled right across the gutter by mistake, got to the the gutter on the other side, went straight over the handlebars slid along the bitumen stuff on my face for a while then had my bike flip fully and hit me int the head, it was in a carpark for a mall and there were people everywhere i was so embarressed.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034299
Mobile Version of Website