Rob Warner Quotes

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Rob Warner Quotes
Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 15:27 Quote
In the Worlds 4x Rob and Pagey both went for toilet breaks at the same time, Rob got back first and said "I was always faster than Nigel."

And in Gee's run something was "uglier than a bag of mashed aresholes"

Posted: Mar 16, 2012 at 13:02 Quote
'THAT WOULD'VE OPENED HIS ARSE HOLE UP LIKE A VINTAGE GOLF BAG!!' - When Danny Hart had a minor slip off a drop at Fort William 2011

In a video where some dude on the Freecaster team was giving another dude a Rolex watch as a present (the reciever had a yellow toywatch on), Rob's just saying "FUUCKKING HELL! SHIIIIITTT!! BETTER THAN THAT FACKING YELLOW FING HE'S GOT ON 'IM!!" -

Skip to 8:15 - Or watch the whole thing, full of quotes from Rob and Nige :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDu7t3SIg10&list=LLWdgt6J2YPBXOOtEs7tGHQw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Posted: Mar 18, 2012 at 6:07 Quote
During today's race when a french rider went down Rob said: "wow. He has gone down faster than one of those french breast implants!!"

Posted: Mar 18, 2012 at 12:34 Quote
i believe the quote "SAM HILL IS FASTER THAN A DOG WITH TWO DICKS" was also heard

Posted: Mar 18, 2012 at 12:50 Quote
wrc21 wrote:
During today's race when a french rider went down Rob said: "wow. He has gone down faster than one of those french breast implants!!"

Yes indeeed! I think they must have told Rob Warner to calm down and keep it civil for today's race Frown He was still as entertaining as ever though Wink

Posted: May 14, 2012 at 7:55 Quote
" Danny Hart wants this more than an out of work rapist". val di sole 2011.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 17:34 Quote
odin333 wrote:
bigquotesalthough the king of pop might be dead, we still have a thriller for you. so don't sit at home and beat it.

Best one ever. f*cking genious.

Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 4:13 Quote
"he's letting it hang out like a fat bird in a bikini"
What a legend this man is!! :-)

Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 4:14 Quote
Angryham wrote:
i believe the quote "SAM HILL IS FASTER THAN A DOG WITH TWO DICKS" was also heard
I thought it was he's on a rampage like a dog with two dicks

Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 8:14 Quote
Jack398 wrote:
Angryham wrote:
I thought it was he's on a rampage like a dog with two dicks

He was indeed 'on a rampage like a dog with two dicks', f*cking funniest man ever :')

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 14:10 Quote
On a disappointed Steve smith having been knocked out of the hot seat at the world champs: He looks like a man who left the pub at two with a ten, and woke up at ten with a two. Cracked me the f up.

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 14:12 Quote
Haha, me to, once I managed to figure out what it meant Razz

Posted: Sep 10, 2012 at 8:36 Quote
dingus wrote:
Haha, me to, once I managed to figure out what it meant Razz

and what does it mean?

Posted: Sep 11, 2012 at 15:39 Quote
Dandelion and bird cock......... Really rare flower!! LMFAO

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 16:43 Quote
From Cairns this afternoon: "He is off line like a russian border" xD

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039983
Mobile Version of Website