Powered by Outside

What annoys you when you're out building?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
What annoys you when you're out building?
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
dustingilding wrote:
did he?

Yah about your big set haha

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 0:44 Quote
dude i just came back from my jumps that i have been b uilding and sum1 has destoyed the lips!!!! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! im spewin at the moment. far out man i swear im sorly tempted to destroy the jumps and pack up and build somwhere else!

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 1:21 Quote
kids!!!!!!!
were building some jumps with some mates, these little buggers crawl under fence.. 'hey'....
then they try to throw their bikes over, i push it back down and he nearly starts crying the pussy....
THEN... they come in anyway and climb all over the jumps and sit on the lips and crap...
AND THEN... we had a full load in the barrow, the prick comes and trys carrying it, tips it over.
AND THEN.... we all got pissed off and chased them away.
......kids........

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 4:29 Quote
dustingilding wrote:
When you're in the middle of building something, not even finished and someone says they don't think it's going to work
euuuooo that PISSES me right off. normally my responce to that is then just go the f*ck right home !

Mod
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 6:14 Quote
brodieboy8 wrote:
dustingilding wrote:
When you're in the middle of building something, not even finished and someone says they don't think it's going to work
euuuooo that PISSES me right off. normally my responce to that is then just go the f*ck right home !
Oh man, that gets me so MAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!! Really Mad Really Mad Madder Really Mad Really Mad

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 0:08 Quote
when a jump thats not sketchy at all is built and someone says its sketchy or built wrong

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 0:28 Quote
Dog walkers
Stinging nettles
Weak spades
Weeds

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 0:29 Quote
What annoys me?

The PO.

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 0:49 Quote
maxwell666 wrote:
when a jump thats not sketchy at all is built and someone says its sketchy or built wrong

yea that shits me sumthing chronic!

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 1:16 Quote
park rangers... =/

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 1:21 Quote
little kids that make 1 foot gaps on a roller you built to hit a jump faster

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 1:30 Quote
How about when you go to your jumps and there are kids riding boogey boards down your lips and landings.... Hello these are neither a playground or the beach, go home

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 1:48 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
How about when you go to your jumps and there are kids riding boogey boards down your lips and landings.... Hello these are neither a playground or the beach, go home

What get me are the kids who run up the jumps stand on top and try to jump the gap.

Wrecks the lips, shaping and take ages to fix Dead Horse Really Mad Madder

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 5:40 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
What annoys me?

The PO.

The DBU (Dublin bike unit) use my jumps as there local training ground for off-road training. I always love showing off in front of them since half of police are pricks anywaylol

When the local Heroine addict crew show up, light fires in the middle of lines, sleep on the jumps and leave a couple of nice needles around....Ye, riding in one of the most dangerous parts of Dublin is always exciting.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 23:07 Quote
deer f*cking flies, those things piss me right off. also finding out that theres no good dirt where i want to make a trail, or when i want a super tech trail and theres nowhere to do itFrown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038141
Mobile Version of Website