Powered by Outside

Football/Soccer Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Football/Soccer Thread
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 2:59 Quote
jimap123 wrote:
Well Carlo Ancilotti does manage Chelsea
Sunderland looks like they're getting Steve Bruce which means Roberto Martinez may go to wigan!

Talking of Managers Pep Guardiola probably should get manager of the season. Having an ex player of the club come in win the treble only the second team ever to do so.

Oh I didn't realise he'd already gone, apparently we'll find out if Martinez is going to Celtic within the next day or so.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 3:02 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
jimap123 wrote:
Sunderland looks like they're getting Steve Bruce which means Roberto Martinez may go to wigan!

Talking of Managers Pep Guardiola probably should get manager of the season. Having an ex player of the club come in win the treble only the second team ever to do so.

Oh I didn't realise he'd already gone, apparently we'll find out if Martinez is going to Celtic within the next day or so.

He should stay take them to the premiership!

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 3:07 Quote
jimap123 wrote:
sam-davies wrote:
jimap123 wrote:

He should stay take them to the premiership!

Exactly.

He's been with us for ages 'cos he played for us aswell so I think he might be loyal, although he'll be earning more money and the chance for Champions League football.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 3:14 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
Football needs less of his type, diving around and then making a huge drama scene, he could win an oscar. Football needs more peole like John Terry, Ryan Giggs etc.

You should follow Scottish football:P just forget about the massive Kyle Lafferty incindent (If you even heard about it)

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 3:22 Quote
skawt-1 wrote:
sam-davies wrote:
Football needs less of his type, diving around and then making a huge drama scene, he could win an oscar. Football needs more peole like John Terry, Ryan Giggs etc.

You should follow Scottish football:P just forget about the massive Kyle Lafferty incindent (If you even heard about it)

Lol, Scottish football does have a fair few hard nuts. I haven't heard of that Kyle Lafferty thing, what happened?

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 3:39 Quote
Wow, that is shocking.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
lewdelaney wrote:
chelsea !!

I'm thinking Ancelotti will be Scolari take 2. Im hoping anyway otherwise i can see chelsea winning the league next year! Anyone but Liverpool really

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
i am totally with you, ANYONE except liverpool ftl (for the league)

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
I dunno, Ancelotti has a lot of league management experience, unlike Scolari, and will be damn used to shit bosses (Berlusconi) and big-name, big-ego players like Kaka/Inzaghi/Beckham. Might suit the role well, might not. All Chelsea need is some goddam stability and consensus now, and for Abramovic to stop playing Emperor and give his big-name managers some lease to impose their own vision on the club. I'd rather Chelsea than Liverpool, but rather Liverpool than Scum United. Rather Arsenal than the other three - a club not exclusively controlled by foreign billionaires?!? Eek

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 10:35 Quote
harriieee wrote:
I dunno, Ancelotti has a lot of league management experience, unlike Scolari, and will be damn used to shit bosses (Berlusconi) and big-name, big-ego players like Kaka/Inzaghi/Beckham. Might suit the role well, might not. All Chelsea need is some goddam stability and consensus now, and for Abramovic to stop playing Emperor and give his big-name managers some lease to impose their own vision on the club. I;d rather Chelsea than Liverpool, but rather Liverpool than Scum United. Rather Arsenal than the other three - a club not exclusively controlled by foreign billionaires?!? Eek

+1

They should of kept Mourinho and if not him grant!

Im hoping that when Fergie retires united would get Mourinho. There was a rumour about Fergie training Giggs to be the new Man u manager lol

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 10:37 Quote
I'm glad you agree that Man United are the scum of the earth lol

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
Im a Man United supporter lol

But i appreciate other good teams

Apart from Liverpool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025665
Mobile Version of Website