Powered by Outside

---STOLEN ! Giant team dh--- From the Leeds/Bradford area.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
---STOLEN ! Giant team dh--- From the Leeds/Bradford area.
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:02 Quote
someone called rob, who lives on my estate, they stole three bikes out of his garage while they were in bed. it's a black/white glory, olive green cove stiffee and a kona fire mountain

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:04 Quote
shiit

post some pics up ill keep an eye out

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:06 Quote
towers08 wrote:
shiit

should set up a sting. keep your bike somewhere tempting and have video run on it all day or night and see if someone snatches it. Something like that.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:08 Quote
flow5os wrote:
towers08 wrote:
shiit

should set up a sting. keep your bike somewhere tempting and have video run on it all day or night and see if someone snatches it. Something like that.
Yeah and keep the stem bolts and top cap loose, so when they try and steer they fall off Smile

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:10 Quote
yea put your bike somewhere and get 10 mates or whatever to hide with baseball bats and wait for someone to grab it so you know who took it and you batter them Razz

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:11 Quote
towers08 wrote:
yea put your bike somewhere and get 10 mates or whatever to hide with baseball bats and wait for someone to grab it so you know who took it and you batter them Razz

that too, something at least.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:14 Quote
good idea, brb just gonna go and check my bike is still in the garage

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:17 Quote
haha just thought hook your bike upto the mains electricity so if someone tryes to take it it would zap them lol

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:18 Quote
i'm probs not gonna be going down esholt or to the baildon/shipley area for a while now

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:19 Quote
kokaneecrankworx wrote:
i'm probs not gonna be going down esholt or to the baildon/shipley area for a while now
its gypsys just dont go through esholt

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:23 Quote
yeah i know, i went down yesterday though so i need to keep an extra eye on my bikes. you know that we all organised a dig day at the glen, why don't we organise a day up on the moors?

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:24 Quote
kokaneecrankworx wrote:
yeah i know, i went down yesterday though so i need to keep an extra eye on my bikes. you know that we all organised a dig day at the glen, why don't we organise a day up on the moors?
yeaa when i get a bike Razz

or il see if i can borrow kians Smile

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:26 Quote
yeah, i reckon you'll be fine on a hardtail though. would the other lads from the dig day come/

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 2:29 Quote
kokaneecrankworx wrote:
yeah, i reckon you'll be fine on a hardtail though. would the other lads from the dig day come/

not to ilkey but about 6 will come from leeds and all them from keighley will too.

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 9:40 Quote
How can insurance companies do that? Offer £500 when they can be shown its worth more? Aren't they meant to offer like-for-like. They did when my handbag got stolen (left then stolen doh!) in a petrol station and it was full of electronics...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.091358
Mobile Version of Website