Powered by Outside

YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:29 Quote
i wont be there until 2011, im in grade 11 now...

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:30 Quote
erik74 wrote:
kona-rider69 wrote:
erik74 wrote:
getting a pinscher (see above)

and i plan to go to UBC, so ill be in Van. if we ever meet, yes, you may try it...for $10 Razz jk
|well i plan to ride street in vancouver quiet frequently

YKYATBW you would travel 30-45minutes just to ride street
or get to your local shop.
id have to have money for that

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:35 Quote
erik74 wrote:
i wont be there until 2011, im in grade 11 now...

o alright that sucks. i will be riding whistler and all those places before you then, i want to spend the whole summer riding there every day and just progress like crazy. enter a few bc cups, ride some big jumps do some tricks and see where it takes me. i'm alerady stoaked for itSmile

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:36 Quote
my plan is to road trip out after i graduate (hopefully with someone), and ride everywhere, and then spend my summer riding.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
I am one of the original YKYATBW guys... now everyone knows i love riding. but im gonna announce on this thread, that i am temporarily leaving DH/FR for a while... i need to take a break from the extreme sports for a while. i talked to my sponsor, and he is okay with the absence for a while... so, ill be around, but i wont be riding for a while.... sorry fellas...

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:42 Quote
DHBANSHEE wrote:
I am one of the original YKYATBW guys... now everyone knows i love riding. but im gonna announce on this thread, that i am temporarily leaving DH/FR for a while... i need to take a break from the extreme sports for a while. i talked to my sponsor, and he is okay with the absence for a while... so, ill be around, but i wont be riding for a while.... sorry fellas...
wtf is that sarcasim?and are you actually sponsored if so then by who?

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:42 Quote
erik74 wrote:
my plan is to road trip out after i graduate (hopefully with someone), and ride everywhere, and then spend my summer riding.

thats my plan exactly for next summer just one big road trip head out there right after graduation stay there and ride in different cities and many dif trails and mainly i want to go for progression. riding out there can make you so much better cause theres actually mountains to ride on unlike these hills we have here in onterrible

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:43 Quote
good that this sponsor dude is chill with it. realize that a 1990's camaro is a piece of crap yet? Razz

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:45 Quote
erik74 wrote:
good that this sponsor dude is chill with it. realize that a 1990's camaro is a piece of crap yet? Razz

uhhh... fail...

and kona-rider, no, if you woulda looked at my profile, you'd know my sponsor pretty quick...

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:46 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
erik74 wrote:

thats my plan exactly for next summer just one big road trip head out there right after graduation stay there and ride in different cities and many dif trails and mainly i want to go for progression. riding out there can make you so much better cause theres actually mountains to ride on unlike these hills we have here in onterrible
ya, im super pumped.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
erik74 wrote:

Did I hear roadtrip? V Dub Van? I think yes

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 22:19 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
erik74 wrote:

Did I hear roadtrip? V Dub Bus? I think yes
works for me. you buy it though, we have none out here. then we'll buy a trailer for my 944 Razz

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
There's like 3 for sale at a car lot near my local trails. I should make an offer Razz

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 22:23 Quote
We should stick a bed in it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.076734
Mobile Version of Website