Urban DH in my school...!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Urban DH in my school...!
O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
nosirrom wrote:
mtbrider71 wrote:
jweinstein wrote:
soo on holloween there will be x# of kids riding through your school on dh bikes that are of given bodytypes, on the same day there will be x kids who ride bikes and hang around together missing from school that day, with a few calls to home it won't take a rocket scientist to figure out who rode there bikes through the school. do me a favor and remember that ppl told you it was a bad idea when you get caught and are suspended/expelled/arrested/your parents put an end to your MTB riding days/ you cannot get accepted into college because this shit went on your record.....i'll admit it is a very cool idea but is definately not worth it for the amount of shit that will get f*cked up because of it. you will get caught. oh, yeah, if you happen to knock someone over in the process now you are looking at getting sued for physical damages.....

We will be in school that day. And we wont be going stupid fast so we dont hit anyone. But thanks for the warning mom.

In america you can get sued for anything. Which is why I live in canada

You live in Canada because your parents live in Canada. Don't kid yourself.

And, Jweinstein , good to see your on the same side. Those who have been in High School long enough and/or have been in trouble enough know how easy it is to get caught.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 19:48 Quote

And, Jweinstein , good to see your on the same side. Those who have been in High School long enough and/or have been in trouble enough know how easy it is to get caught.[/Quote]

And I am soooo happy with their decision.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 20:41 Quote
mtnbykr05 wrote:
nosirrom wrote:
mtbrider71 wrote:

We will be in school that day. And we wont be going stupid fast so we dont hit anyone. But thanks for the warning mom.

And, Jweinstein , good to see your on the same side. Those who have been in High School long enough and/or have been in trouble enough know how easy it is to get caught.

Seeing as im a senior and i always get in trouble...your not making a very good arguement. And obviosly that guy was kidding about that being the reason he lives in Canada.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 20:41 Quote
Halloween is coming up.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 20:47 Quote
SkiRacer wrote:
Halloween is coming up.

'Tis. Someone brought up the idea of doing it the last day opposed to halloween. Which probably make alot more sense. Not even mentioning the fact this thing is not really planned out at all.

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 8:27 Quote
This must be done! Helmet cam and Handycams must be used! u should ramp a set of stair aswell if possible!!! i would love to do this but im the only MTB'er in my whole school!

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:
SkiRacer wrote:
Halloween is coming up.

'Tis. Someone brought up the idea of doing it the last day opposed to halloween. Which probably make alot more sense. Not even mentioning the fact this thing is not really planned out at all.
Just do it on Halloween, because either way you won't get caught. Rolleyes

Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
Please god tell me this was done!

Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 16:20 Quote
my friend did it on a tricycle wearing a jigsaw mask

edit no video though

Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 16:37 Quote
streetperformer wrote:
my friend did it on a tricycle wearing a jigsaw mask

edit no video though

LMAO

Posted: Nov 2, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
did you end up doing it? vid?

Posted: Nov 4, 2009 at 0:11 Quote
nosirrom wrote:

lol thats rich

Yeah video? Man to put it up on a international site and then bail, equates to a big fail.

Posted: Nov 4, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
freeriderayward wrote:
nosirrom wrote:

lol thats rich

Yeah video? Man to put it up on a international site and then bail, equates to a big fail.

Id say that my frame being cracked and in the shop is a good reason not to do it. But thanks for your useless opinion.
Sorry for those waiting on a vid. I should have wrote a while ago that my frame had cracked. Bike shop is STILL working on getting me a new frame. Anyway, i still did cause some non biking related shenanagins

Posted: Nov 4, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:
freeriderayward wrote:
nosirrom wrote:

lol thats rich

Id say that my frame being cracked and in the shop is a good reason not to do it. But thanks for your useless opinion.
Sorry for those waiting on a vid. I should have wrote a while ago that my frame had cracked. Bike shop is STILL working on getting me a new frame. Anyway, i still did cause some non biking related shenanagins

Wow I didn't see you not doing it from the start or anything..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031918
Mobile Version of Website