Powered by Outside

Watch this! (this guy is insane)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Watch this! (this guy is insane)
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:07 Quote
warrior1 wrote:
brodierider4 wrote:
bmx sucks compared to mtb
Well everyone has an opinion. Unfortunately for you, this is the BMX forum for BMXers where you watched a BMX video.

MTBs and BMXs are not comparable. So you and your ignorant self can go back to the right forum for MTBers, seeing as you like them more.

agreed. while i'm an mtber, i'd love to start bmxing and i respect what they do... bmxers are on a totally different level in terms of their riding.

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 8:23 Quote
I couldnt agree more with these quotes from bikeguide, he has no style or flow:
bigquotesI didn't see one clip where he did anything impressive without a ramp. The one hop whip of the ledge was disgusting and almost failed. I also have the tiniest suspicion he sent it to every bike shop in his neighbourhood
bigquotesgod that was awful, all he can do is a few big tricks. but everything looks like garbage and no lines
bigquotesI didn't see one clip where he did anything impressive without a ramp. The one hop whip of the ledge was disgusting and almost failed. I also have the tiniest suspicion he sent it to every bike shop in his neighbourhood
bigquotesI'm getting sick of young kids adding their age to every f*cking edit..you know it's pretty cool you're good at bikes at a young age like, but f*ck, don't f*cking brag about your age..it's f*cking lame

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 15:20 Quote
baabaa wrote:
bigquotesgod that was awful, all he can do is a few big tricks. but everything looks like garbage and no lines
bigquotesI'm getting sick of young kids adding their age to every f*cking edit..you know it's pretty cool you're good at bikes at a young age like, but f*ck, don't f*cking brag about your age..it's f*cking lame

the one about their was no lines, I couldn't agree more, it takes skill to get a line, sometimes more than it does to do huge tricks alone. Anyone can have a foam pit beside their house and nail crazy tricks but their is no shortcut to doing a barspin down a 10 set. I've seen some videos with massive lines where they do 10 crazy things all in one line without messing up...

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 15:26 Quote
holy f*ck... my new hero

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 15:30 Quote
hes better than some 20 year old pros and IM JELOUS

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 15:31 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
baabaa wrote:

the one about their was no lines, I couldn't agree more, it takes skill to get a line, sometimes more than it does to do huge tricks alone. Anyone can have a foam pit beside their house and nail crazy tricks but their is no shortcut to doing a barspin down a 10 set. I've seen some videos with massive lines where they do 10 crazy things all in one line without messing up...
someones jelous

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 15:35 Quote
Wow, I'm speechless...he's my hero, and I ride mtb

Eek Eek

I think I'm a little wet

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:09 Quote
That's f-ing nuts!! He should quit school and become even more redonculous.

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:13 Quote
holy sh*t...thats soooo insane...

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:18 Quote
Kids seem to be starting younger and younger, what tricks is he gonna be doing when he's 20?

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:21 Quote
that is crazy. i couldnt even bunny hop when i was 15 Frown

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:35 Quote
That was AMAZING Eek

Doing a flair to stall 360 at 15 is ridiculous...

Let him improve his flow and add a couple more tricks to his bag (if there is any more space available at his age Pimp ) and in a couple of years he will own a bunch of medals

Huge props for him Salute

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 16:41 Quote
that kid is off the chart,what a tricksEek .That was sick

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014665
Mobile Version of Website