Powered by Outside

People who have ridden blk mrkt mobs/riots whats good and bad about them???

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
People who have ridden blk mrkt mobs/riots whats good and bad about them???
Posted: Apr 26, 2009 at 18:31 Quote
woody wrote:
OK, because I just wrote a long response and accidentally hit the back button, I'll make this one brief. Essentially, I've encountered two problems with my Riot.

One, the sprocket sizing restrictions, which everyone already knows about. Carter Holland notified me about this issue when I inquired about it two years ago (because my sprocket was larger than the desired 30t range). This meant that I had to microdrive my setup to keep a similar gear ratio.

Secondly, despite owning the longer 22" version of the Riot, the pedals still manage to hit the front wheel on barspins. My setup isn't particularly unorthodox either; 26" MTXs, 80mm Gold Label 2, and standard 175mm Primo Hollowbites with accompanying Tenderizers. This obviously has limiting effects because I can no longer barspin, and even tailwhips are stopped halfway through their rotation if the pedals and cranks remain in a forward position.

I'm still content with my Riot, but I would definitely like to overcome this predicament, even if that means changing frames or wheelsize.

finally some good content to this thread
yea i noticed that this would be a issue because i have 24s and even sometimes when my foot is far forward my wheel hits

i think the only solution is switching to 24s i know there not trendy anymore but there really isnt that big a difference
and ill be happy a good rider is riding 24s

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.860573
Mobile Version of Website