Powered by Outside

La La Land (contains utter garbage)

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
La La Land (contains utter garbage)
O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 7:37 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
I don’t usually pay much attention to US politics apart from the usual election stuff BUT Trump and his Maga Klingons are something else ! You have to admit they aren’t the norm !
Edit the fact it’s said the US president is the leader of the free world , might have something to do with it.

lol lol lol

This is hysterical. I almost spit my reverse osmosis, distilled water out tup

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 8:08 Quote
Dons the most unintentionally funniest guy on earth lol

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 8:08 Quote
bigquotesLeft Brain vs. Right Brain: Hemisphere Function - Simply Psychology
www.simplypsychology.org/left-brain-vs-right-brain.html

Reviewed by.

The left brain is associated with logic, analytical thinking, and language processing, while the right brain is linked with creatively blaming the left for its situation.

Whip

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 8:31 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
I don’t usually pay much attention to US politics apart from the usual election stuff BUT Trump and his Maga Klingons are something else ! You have to admit they aren’t the norm !
Edit the fact it’s said the US president is the leader of the free world , might have something to do with it.

Ok, then can you be specific as to what it is that makes these "MAGA KLINGONS" so bad? Could you name one single policy that Trump had as president that was horrible?

I seem to hear a lot of name calling from many left leaning folks (such as my dad) but nobody can point to any single policy that he enacted that was actually bad. Educate me..

test

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 8:37 Quote
The WALL and The Muslim ban.
What are his new policies this time ?

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 8:49 Quote
A l00ny tr0ofer meme to shake things up.

photo

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 8:56 Quote
Blame the Jews ………kinny’s back Smile

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 9:01 Quote
That's all I'll post.

I've retired posting about it on FB and Rumble etc.

Just following bike pages, car pages, and general stuff like that now.

The conspiracy stuff, and seeing gloom and doom on my feed wasn't helping with my mental health.

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 9:13 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
The WALL and The Muslim ban.
What are his new policies this time ?

If you lived in this country maybe you would understand why a wall is needed. There was no Muslim ban, that
was what the media was saying just like putting kids in cages and so on. And like I said before, why do you
care what happens in our country? If Trump and his supporters are so bad, you sure are having trouble coming
up with reasons why....

=============================================================================

So it appears iffy had made it so we can no longer post messages, but we can still edit. LOL

Don't know what flew up his dress, but its pretty lame IMO.

(posted 3/29/24 @ 10:37PDT) =)

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 9:55 Quote
Dude I’ve posted 1001 reasons why he , his cretinous offspring and his Klingons are bad , why do you think he’s good ?

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 10:00 Quote
But is OK with the left’s pedophilia.

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 10:12 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
dude post the lefts pedo policies ?
There’s as many left centre rightwing individuals who are pedos worldwide and I’m not ok with any of them !

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 10:25 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
dude post the lefts pedo policies ?
There’s as many left centre rightwing individuals who are pedos worldwide and I’m not ok with any of them !

Giving child sex dolls to pedophiles. Should I keep going?

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 10:46 Quote
MrHyak wrote:
I seem to hear a lot of name calling from many left leaning folks (such as my dad) but nobody can point to any single policy that he enacted that was actually bad. Educate me..

Might be good or bad I dunno...

The environmental legacy of President Trump

bigquotesMeanwhile, the Trump Administration sought to strip agencies' budgets and resources used to fund science, experts and research. His Administration purged academic scientists from these agencies' scientific advisory boards, replacing them with representatives of private industry (Friedman Citation2020). Other agency staff, unhappy with the way they were treated, left voluntarily. Trump’s proposed budget included huge cuts in funding for the EPA but also scientific agencies (such as National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) critical to reviewing and monitoring climate and environmental degradation.Footnote2 These organisational and budgetary moves were part of a wider effort to dismantle the regulatory state and its organisational apparatus. An agency’s reputation depends on robust procedures and adherence to science; these qualities help garner support and deference from other actors including legislators, judges and the public. Tump’s actions were attempts to undermine those agencies' core effectiveness and authority.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011337
Mobile Version of Website