Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 15:04 Quote
ok il ask in one of the other photo threads so i can get some more input. cheers for the help.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 15:50 Quote
I own the cactus stuff and its quite good to my knowledge. does exactly what i want it to and its very simple. gadget infinity is a good site BTW.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
justhitit wrote:
I own the cactus stuff and its quite good to my knowledge. does exactly what i want it to and its very simple. gadget infinity is a good site BTW.
i will be showing this post to my mom. she doesn't beleive that foreign product is as good as buying from henrys or something. she told me to check online for sales and shit at local stores, but no matter what a $250 flash is on sale for, it won't be $80.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
justhitit wrote:
i will be showing this post to my mom. she doesn't beleive that foreign product is as good as buying from henrys or something. she told me to check online for sales and shit at local stores, but no matter what a $250 flash is on sale for, it won't be $80.
All moms are the same bro.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
lol dont buy the yinyan flashes. there kind of poopy and have a horrible recycle time

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 16:30 Quote
Cavaties wrote:
not mine but i consider this one of the best pictures ive ever seen, eric palmer is amazing with his shots
photo

amazing yeah he is really crazy with his stuff

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 17:50 Quote
You want this thread bro. Click.

To get us more on topic, photo dump!!
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
theres a few good ones in there but that first turndown and the table about halfway thro sucked

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
Thanks. cool pictures though. looks like some fun jumps.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 18:13 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
photo
Definitely my favorite of the batch. The lighting and the branches for framing looks great. tup

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
Haha, best i got so far.

photo

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 16:16 Quote
Another photo re-edit.
photo

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
Another photo re-edit.
photo
The angle is a bit bland but other than that, I really like it. The rider on the right should probably be cropped out too but good stuff regardless. Pretty wild trick to do to fakie.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023799
Mobile Version of Website