Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 17:29 Quote
id if i ever posted these on here but
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 21:59 Quote
New photos from a trip to inflow with my new camera.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
Coming up with new actions in Photoshop, along with a new watermark. Decided I would get a new old shot for it, so here it is.
photo

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 7:31 Quote
a day of firsts, first ride of 2010, first pics of me with my new d60, first throughjam.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 15:08 Quote
can i get some opinions on my pics 2 posts up, they are edited slightly (and cropped) but im wondering if i should have put more contrast on them?

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 15:25 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
can i get some opinions on my pics 2 posts up, they are edited slightly (and cropped) but im wondering if i should have put more contrast on them?
i digging the last one. first two are more of a qp trick but non the less there all good shots. maybe a tad close for my liking on the first 2

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 15:30 Quote
Cavaties wrote:
jamie12345 wrote:
i digging the last one. first two are more of a qp trick but non the less there all good shots. maybe a tad close for my liking on the first 2
yes i would have done them out of a bank but there was a car in the way. and there cropped close because there were loads of wierd shadows and stuff that ruined it. got one uploading now thats edited a bit more.

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 15:32 Quote
think i over edited it to be honest, opinions?
photo

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 4:22 Quote
Its alright. im not a fan of the angle and the glare kinda sucks.

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 10:58 Quote
Jamie12345, for some of the photos it would've been much better if the rider (you I assume) was facing the sun. Your body and face are quite dark and since I don't think you have flashes to work with, just face the sun and position the photographer head-on or where-ever else you want the angle to be from. Also, the shots are kind of dull since you're just doing basic tricks on flat. And for the one you think you over-edited, I'd have to agree. Overall, decent stuff though.

Eurolit3, they're pretty dark. Looks quite gloomy and cloudy out so I assume that's why. Impressive hop 180 though.

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 11:04 Quote
Thanks justin.Well I edited them in photoshop a bit and that's why they're that dark.I like 'em more that way.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042772
Mobile Version of Website