Powered by Outside

Orbea Rallon owners

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2022 at 19:06 Quote
It sure if this has been asked yet or not. But has anyone ran full 29er with the mullet link on a 22 rallon? How does it affect geo?

Posted: Sep 22, 2022 at 15:07 Quote
Glad to join the Rallon owners club. My Stevo took too long and saw a great opportunity. Not ridden it out yet!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 1:02 Quote
Finally got around to building up my Rallon last week.
Large M20 but I upgraded a chunk of it as soon as I pulled it out of the box.
Zeb ultimates up front with gold Burgtec axle
DVO Jade X
TRP Evo DH's in gold to match the frame
Chromag hifi stem
Burgtec carbon bars
PNW grips
PNW 170mm dropper & lever
Chromag Trailmaster tooled leather saddle
XT derailleur, cassette & shifter
Funny fantom hubs with Roam Industries 35mm carbon rims
Cushcores, granite design valves (in gold)
Vee WCE 29 x 2.5 front with the new 29 X 2.5 Attack trail rear
HT T2 pedals

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Oct 5, 2022 at 0:25 Quote
[Quote="mudcycles"

Looks nice man! The gold and black is a nice color combo and the Zebs are an unreal add on to a rallon because of the changes in geo!

With the Zebs , i had them on my rallon at 180mm for a few weeks while I was waiting for the 170 air spring. (180s were all that was available at the time) There's an Orbea shop near me and I went in there with the bike, they told me the frame is not warrantied with a 180mm fork.

It doesn't look like you have 180 on there but just incase you consider an upgrade at anytime as RS forks are so easy to do it, it will void the warranty.

Happy riding

Posted: Oct 20, 2022 at 13:29 Quote
Hey guys. I own a rallon 2020 with a dvo topaz t3 on the rear and I'm thinking of changing to a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil RCT. Has anybody tried it yet? I'm 72.5 kg so I was thinking of a 350lbs coil. Also about the RS tuning, does anyone know which tuning fits the rallon? Thanx!

Posted: Oct 20, 2022 at 18:14 Quote
paceriz wrote:
Hey guys. I own a rallon 2020 with a dvo topaz t3 on the rear and I'm thinking of changing to a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil RCT. Has anybody tried it yet? I'm 72.5 kg so I was thinking of a 350lbs coil. Also about the RS tuning, does anyone know which tuning fits the rallon? Thanx!

I'm 100 kilos kitted out for riding and I'm on a 550 lbs coil in the rear and 55 lbs front.
From a mates coil choice on his bike you might be better of with a spring around the 400- 450 lbs.

Posted: Oct 21, 2022 at 1:22 Quote
I'm around 80kg and running a 450lb spring on a DHX2. You might find 350lb is too light. As Tjomball says, 400 to 450 would probably be better, If I was in your shoes I'd probably try a 400. TF Tuned have a spring calculator on their site.

https://www.tftuned.com/spring-calculator

Posted: Oct 21, 2022 at 3:43 Quote
commental wrote:
I'm around 80kg and running a 450lb spring on a DHX2. You might find 350lb is too light. As Tjomball says, 400 to 450 would probably be better, If I was in your shoes I'd probably try a 400. TF Tuned have a spring calculator on their site.

Thank you very much!

Posted: Oct 21, 2022 at 3:43 Quote
commental wrote:

Thank you!!

Posted: Oct 31, 2022 at 13:01 Quote
Anyone here know the max insertable depth for a seatpost on the XL Rallon? I am looking to potentially put a 200mm Fox Transfer on mine but wanted to see if anyone has prior experience.

O+
Posted: Oct 31, 2022 at 23:07 Quote
zachinblack wrote:
Anyone here know the max insertable depth for a seatpost on the XL Rallon? I am looking to potentially put a 200mm Fox Transfer on mine but wanted to see if anyone has prior experience.

Max insertion depths from the Blue Paper. You can slam most 200mm posts on every size.

S = 330mm
M = 330mm
L = 350mm
XL = 375mm

Posted: Nov 1, 2022 at 9:44 Quote
jzdyrko wrote:
zachinblack wrote:

Max insertion depths from the Blue Paper. You can slam most 200mm posts on every size.

S = 330mm
M = 330mm
L = 350mm
XL = 375mm

Awesome thanks! To confirm, this applies to the 2018 Rallon too right?

Also, for anyone interested, here is the Fox Transfer spec chart:
photo

O+
Posted: Nov 1, 2022 at 22:29 Quote
[Quote="zachinblack"]

/Quote]
I have a 2018 large Rallon and can slam a 210mm Oneup which has an insertion of 297mm.. I'd assume the XL would fit the transfer as the seat tube is pretty long on the XL

Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 1:49 Quote
zachinblack wrote:
jzdyrko wrote:
zachinblack wrote:

S = 330mm
M = 330mm
L = 350mm
XL = 375mm

Also, for anyone interested, here is the Fox Transfer spec chart:
photo

The New 2022 ones Orbea changed the design to "Steep & deep" allowing for a big travel post in even the size small at full insertion. The older versions not so much.
But I'd have thought the XL should be good to go with any length post?

Posted: Nov 9, 2022 at 2:07 Quote
Hello guys. Can anyone tell me the shock mounting hardware size (bushings)?
I find 21.84 front and 16.46 rear in a website. Can anyone confirm? Also has anybody fitted a rockshox super deluxe ultimate coil rc2t 2023? I want to order it and I hope it will fit. I've asked Orbea but they couldn't confirm it fits. They told me to ask my lbs. Thank you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012603
Mobile Version of Website