Powered by Outside

Wander Inn Bar.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Wander Inn Bar.
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
Snow is almost gone! Stoked, and Skate2 comes out tomorrow, even more stoked. Guitar is in it's very final stages to bring home on friday, stoked again!

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
kicksnlicks wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
Anyone else find it funny that about a week before Obama took office, he announced that he couldn't fulfill some of his promises that he made during his campaign?
There goes equality.
Please elaborate. If you don't wan tot clog this thread, PM me.
Mostly kidding. You said he couldn't fulfill some of his promises, so I jumped at equality. Not to sound, well, ridiculous, but I'm worried he could become just another white guy in office.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
kicksnlicks wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
kicksnlicks wrote:
There goes equality.
Mostly kidding. You said he couldn't fulfill some of his promises, so I jumped at equality. Not to sound, well, ridiculous, but I'm worried he could become just another white guy in office.

Oh ok. Well i didn't say it, he did! And by looking ar his staff, and cabinet, this is Bill Clinton version 2.0

windowlicker wrote:
Look what I started! I such a trend setter.

Look at the trend I started with the whole change sex to F and have a chick as headshot thing. They took it a bit too far...

What was wrong with Bill?

signorvince2 wrote:
kicksnlicks wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:

Oh ok. Well i didn't say it, he did! And by looking ar his staff, and cabinet, this is Bill Clinton version 2.0
Well, that's not QUITE just another white guy.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
I heard Z-150 forks suck.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
windowlicker wrote:

I like less taxes and my guns.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
windowlicker wrote:

You heard wrong.

signorvince2 wrote:
windowlicker wrote:

I like less taxes and my guns.
I'd like a trillion dollars but that ain't gonna happen

signorvince2 wrote:
windowlicker wrote:

You heard wrong.
Lawl.

Mod
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
Maybe, ironic wasn't the right word but it is just sort of weird. You have the first African American president talking to a bunch of African Americans in a way to "motivate" them whereby if they put their mind to anything, they can accomplish it on the very soil that their forefathers were bought and sold. It is just an eerie feeling. I mean when I was in DC, I walked all of that but I never really thought about the significance of it. I think our school played Frisbee/football on those grassy patches and had a picnic. One has to look at the deeper meaning and the roots behind this Inauguration to understand all that has happened. There was also the Rosa Parks bus on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
dotca wrote:
Snow is almost gone! Stoked, and Skate2 comes out tomorrow, even more stoked. Guitar is in it's very final stages to bring home on friday, stoked again!

skate 2 was at EB games today?

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Maybe, ironic wasn't the right word but it is just sort of weird. You have the first African American president talking to a bunch of African Americans in a way to "motivate" them whereby if they put their mind to anything, they can accomplish it on the very soil that their forefathers were bought and sold. It is just an eerie feeling. I mean when I was in DC, I walked all of that but I never really thought about the significance of it. I think our school played Frisbee/football on those grassy patches and had a picnic. One has to look at the deeper meaning and the roots behind this Inauguration to understand all that has happened. There was also the Rosa Parks bus on Pennsylvania Avenue.
Not sure why, but I choked on my juice at that.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009406
Mobile Version of Website