Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting
Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:07 Quote
carlatatum wrote:
no he did not scam no one he changed his mind at the last sceonsd on a deal as he ffound a cheaper one and as f or soft compound he wants too slap him in the face lol as he dun work for him but it all came back the wrong colour if his account is unbanned he his happy tosend the boy money dfor his artowkr

my mum would never type like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pmsl

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:08 Quote
seanbmx88 wrote:
carlatatum wrote:
no he did not scam no one he changed his mind at the last sceonsd on a deal as he ffound a cheaper one and as f or soft compound he wants too slap him in the face lol as he dun work for him but it all came back the wrong colour if his account is unbanned he his happy tosend the boy money dfor his artowkr

my mum would never type like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pmsl
I cant see what im typing Iclick quoate then it loads all I have it a blank white box and I cant see what im typing for some reason

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:11 Quote
Please, stop whining on here. it is a forum for reporting scammers, not crying about a decision that has been made.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:17 Quote
well my son is no scammer he was banned for sticking up for him self no hes needs his account open to get into his inbox to get address and he will get into trouble if he don't send stuff wont he and whos fault will that be pinkbikes for the nit listening

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:21 Quote
I probably should have unsubbed a long time ago, to save myself from some severe headaches after attempting to read the drivel that frequently gets posted in here... Mods, keep up the good work. I don't know how you guys do it. Peace Salute

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:22 Quote
carlatatum wrote:
well my son is no scammer he was banned for sticking up for him self no hes needs his account open to get into his inbox to get address and he will get into trouble if he don't send stuff wont he and whos fault will that be pinkbikes for the nit listening

No he was banned for being a tool ma'am

I repeat, Please stop whining on here, its not the place

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:23 Quote
carlatatum wrote:

Right. Enough of the illiterate ramblings, it's painful to read and I actually think it is making me dumber. The moderators have made a decision based on BOTH sides of the story, having access to private messages and reports from other users.

The result is your 'son' has been banned. The very fact that you've come on here dripping on his behalf is pathetic, you're an adult have some decorum and get a grip of your son. However, I realise that may be difficult judged on your replies, it seems you both may have the same IQ and be suffering from the same stupidity gene.

Go away and catch up on 'Loose Women' as the MOD's have this issue dealt with.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:27 Quote
why don't you go fuk ya self all he wanted to do was get into his inbox to get address of stuff he needs to send to people but noow he going get in trouble and when the police ask him why or who eva comes nocking I will tell them pinkbike would not let him acess the accounr and I hope your silly little site gets shut down

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:28 Quote
carlatatum wrote:
why don't you go fuk ya self all he wanted to do was get into his inbox to get address of stuff he needs to send to people but noow he going get in trouble and when the police ask him why or who eva comes nocking I will tell them pinkbike would not let him acess the accounr and I hope your silly little site gets shut down

Really? You're actually a parent? I look forward to seeing you and yours on Jeremy Kyle very soon.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:28 Quote
Since nobody else is going to call you out for pretending to be your mom I will.

You are the kind of person I hate having to deal with on the buysell. You unfairly had someone go through the artistic process of graphic design only to tell him 'life's not fair'. Then reported him for being upset. What's more, when confronted about pulling out of a business transaction you aggressively went on the offensive with unapologetic boisterous ignorance. You are a leech on this site and it's because of people like you that the buysell has the reputation it has.

Good f*cking riddance.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:29 Quote
dr-salt wrote:
Since nobody else is going to call you out for pretending to be your mom I will.

You are the kind of person I hate having to deal with on the buysell. You unfairly had someone go through the artistic process of graphic design only to tell him 'life's not fair'. Then reported him for being upset. What's more, when confronted about pulling out of a business transaction you aggressively went on the offensive with unapologetic boisterous ignorance. You are a leech on this site and it's because of people like you that the buysell has the reputation it has.

Good f*cking riddance.

I think we all kind of knew it was him. It was fun seeing how long he'd maintain the charade. Not long, he really is as dumb as we all figured.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:32 Quote
ohh damn Frown so theres no chance of me getting some mature action? im off somewhere else then... Frown

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:32 Quote
dr-salt wrote:

Good f*cking riddance.

+1. As a "mother" you should be ashamed! Atleast we all now know where he got his horrible attitude from. You have done nothing but confirm the negative opinions about yourself and "son".

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 13:33 Quote
I'm getting some pop corn for this one

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 14:45 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
I'm getting some pop corn for this one
I hope you like your popcorn late lol
If another account can be made, whether the actual person or not, cant they just mail said user for their address.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013690
Mobile Version of Website