Powered by Outside

The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]
Posted: Aug 26, 2020 at 19:47 Quote
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone can photoshop the bottom frame into the top image build kit?

https://www.norco.com/xhr/build-kit-image-preview/?
frame_kit=3&frame_kit_colour=19&wheel_size=650b&frame_size=S&suspension_kit_option=28&components_kit_option=168

https://www.norco.com/cmsb/uploads/bikes/bikes/sight-c1-blue-copper.png

Cheers TIA

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 18:01 Quote
This bike doesn't deserve to be in the sexiest ebike thread, because of the hunchback. but would someone like to make downtube and top tube straight? Might look pretty good.
Thank you
photo

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 at 10:35 Quote
photo

not shure it works

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 at 10:38 Quote
Grim Donut all the things!! lol lol lol

Posted: Oct 23, 2020 at 19:42 Quote
iffy wrote:
photo

not shure it works

Amazing!
tup

Posted: Dec 1, 2020 at 2:20 Quote
Hey, would anyone be able to change the background to white, including between all the spokes?

Thanks in advance!

photo

Posted: Dec 1, 2020 at 3:19 Quote
Jeddi7 wrote:
Hey, would anyone be able to change the background to white, including between all the spokes?

Thanks in advance!

i9 hydra

Didn't even use photoshop on this as it would be too messy, just went to i9 site and recreated your wheels and changed background to white in code. Big Grin Hope this helps

photo

Posted: Dec 1, 2020 at 3:26 Quote
EmilsV wrote:
Jeddi7 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

i9 hydra

Didn't even use photoshop on this as it would be too messy, just went to i9 site and recreated your wheels and changed background to white in code. Big Grin Hope this helps

photo

Legend! Cheers!

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 6:38 Quote
hello people, I am hopefully getting my 161 soon but i am looking at changing a few things.
Could someone change the following please

1/ Privateer along the top tube tube to same colour red as the forks
2/ The chrome Lyrik decal on forks change to black
3/ grips to red
4/ the SLX decal on cranks to red
5/ If this can be done, the rotor changed to a 220mm Magura MDR-P, so slightly larger diameter

Thankyou.
photo

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 10:00 Quote
thedad71 wrote:
hello people, I am hopefully getting my 161 soon but i am looking at changing a few things.
Could someone change the following please

1/ Privateer along the top tube tube to same colour red as the forks
2/ The chrome Lyrik decal on forks change to black
3/ grips to red
4/ the SLX decal on cranks to red
5/ If this can be done, the rotor changed to a 220mm Magura MDR-P, so slightly larger diameter

Thankyou.
photo

Hi! Lyrik sticker didn't came out really good, but hope this helps. Smile

photo

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 10:37 Quote
Thanks mate, very much appreciated. I think the Lyrik IRL will look fine, I was more concerned that the "privateer" would be lost amongst all that black.

Thanks again.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 11:44 Quote
Hey guys, I am thinking about getting a Marzocchi Bomer Z1 for my bike. It would be sweet if someone could photoshop it onto my bike. Thanks!
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 6:44 Quote
p-m-z wrote:
Hey guys, I am thinking about getting a Marzocchi Bomer Z1 for my bike. It would be sweet if someone could photoshop it onto my bike. Thanks!
photo

Don't know if I'll have the time to make it, but would it be possible to get a full side on shot of your bike? Makes it tons easier to photoshop it for whoever does it.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 7:27 Quote
Sure, I'll get a new picture in there asap. And don't worry about it if you don't have time.

Posted: Jan 26, 2021 at 3:41 Quote
Would it be possible to photoshop black rims and black sprocket onto my Quinnie please?
If the photo isn't good enough, no worries. Thank you in advance!

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020117
Mobile Version of Website