University Students thread - All lazy student types welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
University Students thread - All lazy student types welcome!
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 19:15 Quote
3lfd3wd wrote:
chazdog wrote:
3lfd3wd wrote:
I'm going with the Southampton guys, although we're not going to be camping with all you plebs!

Will be a shame about missing the atmosphere though

yeah we're breaking out the monkey bike for some slalom racing! Boo you must camp and suffer like the rest of us!

We wanted to get it sorted out quickly, booked bunk houses as soon as we had the dates, well before they announced the camping arrangements lol!

The event is going to suffer loads just for not having the XCers to heckle on the sunday!

they shall be missed Frown

O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 19:45 Quote
James Madison University freshman here! some of the best riding within a few hours about 20 minutes away and no way to get there because im not allowed to have my truck Frown it sucks! anyone else feel the same way?

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 at 3:24 Quote
mtbtacolover wrote:
James Madison University freshman here! some of the best riding within a few hours about 20 minutes away and no way to get there because im not allowed to have my truck Frown it sucks! anyone else feel the same way?

i ride an hour on my mubspikes to our local dh, thnk of it as training Razz

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 at 3:34 Quote
chazdog wrote:
mtbtacolover wrote:

fark good effort!! i don't ride unless i can drive there Razz but then again i am on a v10 so i think that's probably fair enough? or i'm just a lazy git

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 at 4:04 Quote
david-hill wrote:
chazdog wrote:
mtbtacolover wrote:

fark good effort!! i don't ride unless i can drive there Razz but then again i am on a v10 so i think that's probably fair enough? or i'm just a lazy git
i dont ride cos everyone at Loughborough is on roid's and rapid and i have a ridiculously heavy 5" trail bike when half of the rides are on roads!

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2012 at 6:08 Quote
good so im not the only one! haha

chazdog thats some commitment! haha i would ride if the roads werent narrow and all the car drivers didnt speed

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2012 at 7:10 Quote
BUCS was sick! and Edinburgh won overall woooo!

Posted: Mar 25, 2012 at 7:48 Quote
mtbfraser wrote:
BUCS was sick! and Edinburgh won overall woooo!

fair play seeing how far you had to travel!

Posted: Mar 31, 2012 at 18:42 Quote
8th overall for Southampton, and a personal achievement for me getting top 100! (Had come bottom quarter at UKBP, third quarter at Ae, and broke my bike at Moelfre in practice!).

Anyone been doing much riding since/over the holiday?

Posted: Apr 1, 2012 at 4:23 Quote
3lfd3wd wrote:
8th overall for Southampton, and a personal achievement for me getting top 100! (Had come bottom quarter at UKBP, third quarter at Ae, and broke my bike at Moelfre in practice!).

Anyone been doing much riding since/over the holiday?

nothing since rheola, so much work.. am in uni right now Frown

gongrats on the result though tup

Posted: Apr 1, 2012 at 5:03 Quote
Urgh, I'm pretending I don't have loads of revision to be doing right now lol.

Although I'm stuck at home with triscombe up the road and no means to get to it.

Posted: Apr 8, 2012 at 14:13 Quote
You know you're a student when you've got a train tomorrow to go home leaving at 5.48am because it was the cheapest one all day...

Posted: Apr 8, 2012 at 18:11 Quote
Standard practise!

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2012 at 18:13 Quote
College student here, I hope I can still join. Currently avoiding a 1200 word report thats due tomorrow

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 1:38 Quote
probably dragging up an old thread here, but, anyone partaking in DH BUCS this year? apparently at Caersws!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020181
Mobile Version of Website