Powered by Outside

The 24" Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The 24" Thread
Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:33 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
Martin, how's your Contraband?

I really LOVE it! It's such a nice frame; the chainstays are damn short which makes it very flickable for street, but the bb which is a bit lower than on comparible frames makes it also very stable, so it also feels great while riding dirt and airing quarterpipes Smile Also I really like that you have 2 toptube length possibilities, since I'm pretty tall and 21.5" is too short for me (I run the 22"TT version)
Nice to hear good stuff about it. how do you find the weight? is it too heavy

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:34 Quote
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

I really LOVE it! It's such a nice frame; the chainstays are damn short which makes it very flickable for street, but the bb which is a bit lower than on comparible frames makes it also very stable, so it also feels great while riding dirt and airing quarterpipes Smile Also I really like that you have 2 toptube length possibilities, since I'm pretty tall and 21.5" is too short for me (I run the 22"TT version)
I love the look of your Contraband hopefully my Cap will be just as nice

a capital will be awesommees. I do alot of manuals and like a high BB. frames on my wishlist are a Ghetto, Capital, or a USB molly. I cant really think of anything else as street dialled as those.

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:34 Quote
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

Thanks!
Caps are very nice too! I'm guessing you're getting the cap24 since it's the 24" thread? Smile

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
best 24" street bike in the world
photo

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:36 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

Thanks!
Caps are very nice too! I'm guessing you're getting the cap24 since it's the 24" thread? Smile
Yeah should be ordering Thursday my Specs at the end of the second page i think

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:36 Quote
connor-H wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

a capital will be awesommees. I do alot of manuals and like a high BB. frames on my wishlist are a Ghetto, Capital, or a USB molly. I cant really think of anything else as street dialled as those.
If you come to the corby jam and if i do go you can test mine there

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:37 Quote
connor-H wrote:
mrblabla wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

molosse and fallguy

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:38 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
connor-H wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

molosse and fallguy

Dobs and tonic are waayyy toooo $$$$$$

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 10:59 Quote
connor-H wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
connor-H wrote:

molosse and fallguy

u can find a molosse for like 300 i bet

EDIT: clicky

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 11:02 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
connor-H wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:

molosse and fallguy

u can find a molosse for like 300 i bet

EDIT: clicky

shipping is about another 100 D:

never mind, im looking to buy a second hand capital or molly,

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 11:03 Quote
i thought Mollys were $$$ too Blank Stare

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 11:07 Quote
I'd go cap i was 26 and sus i've ridden 3 rigid caps and now i'm ordering and rigid 24 cap this week lol

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 11:11 Quote
mrblabla wrote:
I'd go cap i was 26 and sus i've ridden 3 rigid caps and now i'm ordering and rigid 24 cap this week lol

CRC is doing the 09 capital for less than 200 at the moment, ive never felt so desperate to get a new frame!

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 11:12 Quote
connor-H wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

CRC is doing the 09 capital for less than 200 at the moment, ive never felt so desperate to get a new frame!

they are?

Posted: Nov 29, 2010 at 11:12 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
connor-H wrote:
mrblabla wrote:

they are?

yeah shop soiled, wonder how long it'll last

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.094844
Mobile Version of Website