Powered by Outside

is it illegal to cut tree on my way

PB Forum :: Trail Building
is it illegal to cut tree on my way
Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 13:10 Quote
crewsdawg wrote:
clearly you are all young teenagers. no one else would type out this kind of ridiculous bullshit.

Nobody gives a shit? Alright I'm gunna come plant a 2000 year old redwood in front of the door to your house and see what you do.

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
A 2 year old tree is probably about your height or shorter. What about simply just replanting it out of the way, maybe in a place where it could aid in errosion control?

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 14:58 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
evanmott wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
hmm, you could cut it down but it would be illegal if its on public land. But if they say anything to you, just tell them that it was a danger to you and if it had hurt you, you could have sued the city. that'll shut em up
are you an idiot? how would that shut them up? if you injur yourself on public property you can't sue anybody. plus if it is disturbing the natural surroundings or if it is a reserved area then you yourself are in deep sh!t

Then you obviously have never been to the states. people sue for everything, adn WIN! It's total bullshit, but definately something you could win with a half-decent lawyer.

a lady once bathed her cat and put it in microwave to dry it
cat died
she sued microwave company for $10,000

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 15:01 Quote
just build around the damn tree. There is no need to cut it down

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 15:08 Quote
gnarkore wrote:

Something tells me he's decided by now.

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 15:13 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
gnarkore wrote:

lol I guessed that too but may as well post, I wasnt the grave digger.

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 15:14 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
ezekiel wrote:
gnarkore wrote:

lol I guessed that too but may as well post, I wasnt the grave digger.

i was sorry didnt realise

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 15:19 Quote
How does a 2 year old tree grow on a dirt jump anyway? Obviously the jump hasn't been used in 2 years.
And why did we resurrect a dead thread?

Posted: Sep 2, 2010 at 21:41 Quote
fall that beast ahhaah

Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 18:03 Quote
jeunefred wrote:
Don't want to sound like natureboy here but if all of us started rippin trees out, that's not cool...

Want to feel good about yourself and keep things legal?

Take a shuvel (Whatever it's spelled) and dig around the tree, leave plenty or roots on the tree, pull it out, dig another hole around the trail where you think the tree will grow free from other object, maybe even somewhere where it could become a cool feature eventually and plant the tree elsewhere... then fix up back the DJ and there. You didn't kill a tree, your DJ is fine and you didn't break the law.

Who schooled you English?

Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 18:08 Quote
JAKEsterizer wrote:

Who schooled you English?

What's with people grave digging these days? And wow, he spelled shovel wrong Rolleyes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023529
Mobile Version of Website